23 guy dating 16 girl - Kansas Kansas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 23 guy dating 16 girl - Kansas Kansas

Is there a law on a 23 yr male dating a 16yr female? And also what is the name of the law. Plz help me asap thank you

P.s.

and if you found the whole law would you be kind and paste it all on here thank you so much

Comment

There is no law in any state against dating.

However, if the two have any physical contact or any communications discussing physical contact, the 23 year old can be held criminally liable.

I am not going to do your homework for you. The laws are kept at www.promotetruth.org.

Go to laws, go to Kansas... and then stay away from the little girl.
      Not everything that makes you mad, sad or uncomfortable is legally actionable.

I am not now nor ever was an attorney.

Any statements I make are based purely upon my personal experiences and research which may or may not be accurate in a court of law.

Comment

That website doen't work with what i need it keeps saying the kansas laws have been moved so if anyone else knows where i can find it i would really appreciate it. And please dont say rude opinions. Thank you

Comment

Sorry. The minute you decide to date little girls is the minute that the whole world judges you.

And rightly so.

The age of consent in Kansas is 16. However, all that does is takes statutory rape off the table.

You two are more than 3 years apart. Therefore, the following is in play...

21-3522. Unlawful voluntary sexual relations. (a) Unlawful voluntary sexual relations is engaging in voluntary: (1) Sexual intercourse; (2) sodomy; or (3) lewd fondling or touching with a child who is 14 years of age but less than 16 years of age and the offender is less than 19 years of age and less than four years of age older than the child and the child and the offender are the only parties involved and are members of the opposite sex.
          (b) (1) Unlawful voluntary sexual relations as provided in subsection (a)(1) is a severity level 8, person felony.

(2) Unlawful voluntary sexual relations as provided in subsection (a)(2) is a severity level 9, person felony.

(3) Unlawful voluntary sexual relations as provided in subsection (a)(3) is a severity level 10, person felony.

History: L. 1999, ch. 164, 38; July 1.

Any statements I make are based purely upon my personal experiences and research which may or may not be accurate in a court of law.

Comment

Oh, and if you don't want to be treated as a child, date grown ups.

Comment

ok well i am datin a grown up and thats y i am here so jus quit with the rude comments plz
              ok so it is ok to date as long as we dont engage in sexual actions? and with my mother's consent to date.

Comment

This isn't myspace. Please type in full sentences and using full words.

Make sure you understand what "anything sexual" means. It means anything that stimulate or arouses you... meaning kissing, hugging, cuddling, etc. can send you pedophilac boyfriend to prison.

What does dad say?

Comment

well i dont know what dad says because i barely ever see him. I live with my mom and i haven't seen him in a few months. But since my mom has custody does his opinion matter about us dating? So if it is ok with my parents and we dont do any of that stuff and just date and see each other then it is not illegal right? Thank you for helping me out.

Comment

If your father has custody of any type, he has a say in your relationships.

But yes, as long as you keep it "front pew at church on Sunday morning" clean, there won't be a problem. Don't do it, don't talk about it, don't think about it.

Just know that anyone that sees or knows about any other activity can turn you in. Not just your parents.

You are cuddling and kissing in his car after a night out and a neighbor walking his dog sees you... he can dial 911 and have him arrested.

Comment

ok thank you. so if my dad doesn't approve,then is it illegal? and is holding hands the farthest we can go or no? Thanks

Comment

Your parents are the end all be all of your world. If dad says no, then the relationship ends.

Holding hands is even too much.... but you get the idea.

Comment

ok thank you very much

Comment

Working...
                          X