need advice to get my daughter Idaho

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need advice to get my daughter Idaho

I recently moved to idaho to be with my daughters father he is 19 I am 16 my daughter is 8 months old we got into a huge fight on newyears eve i took off to give my self a little time after he told me to pack my bags well he has now gotten me kicked out of the house i was staying at with him and he is filing for full custody of my daughter oh and did i mention he wont let me see her even. So Im gonna break down the full situation im 16 i have no job no stable place to live and am about to lose my daughter he is 19 has a good job has a stable place to live and has my daughter in his possesion at this time please if you have any advice i will take it i dont care what i have to do i want my daughter back .Oh ya i forgot to mention i dont know if it is even relevent but he at one point abandoned me and her for the first six months of her live and has a severe history of drug abuse
    Last edited by soullessaddiction; 01-09-2009, 03:17 PM.

And where are your parents? You are still a minor - do they know where you are and what your situation is?

I ask for a reason related to your question.
    The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

How is it Father is not in jail?

Idaho

18-6101
      Rape of a female under age 18.
      One year to life in prison
      http://www.parentnook.com/forum/

Comment

I have lived with my grandparents almost all my life and yes they do know where im at they dont know the situation i am in though,it wouldn't help even if they did know,they live in arizona they were always abusive when they inadvertantly hit my daughter while in the process of beating the **** out of me i ran and moved up here i have talked with them since i got up here and they have been gradually sending me my stuff.Now the reason he isnt in jail is because i have not reported him nor has anyone else i do want him in her life he is her father i have been with him for 5 years before he even turned 18 we were set to get married but then i ghot pregnant and he got worse into his drugs cause of the stress and he abandoned us. the point is i have taken care of her by myself almost her whole life when he abandoned us he left us homeless i tried going to my family for help but they just pushed me away i had to do things i had to trade my body for homes for her and i she is my world and i will not let the horrible things i had to do for her go to waste just because he finally decided to be a part of her life and get his head out of his butt and quit the drugs.I feel utterly helpless and lost.

Comment

Working...
        X