X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why Women Divorce

"Daedalus" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    Nope, I got the kid because he didn't want to raise our child. We still had (and have) joint custody though, according to the law, which made my life really hard when I needed him to sign something and he wouldn't even leave me his address. I hear that lots from women. Seldom does the fatrher agree with herclaims.
    He's a construction worker with a pretty good income. The $165 is standard when the parent don't want to pay childsupport.
    Right like the judge asks, and if the dad doesn't want to pay support,the judge says: "Fine sir, in that case i'll reduce your child support fro$900 a moth to $165." And you want to sell that? I doubt even other womenwill swallow that horse pill.>> Maybe because propaganda says all men are evil. Kind of like the sewer stench the social degenerates in this group try to blow up each other's asses. Did you never grasp the irony that you all act just like the feminists you spend your lives *****ing about? You don't get Irony, do you, Kenny?
    I get the irony that you THINK you are adding something intelligent to
    the conversation and you have No idea how woefully short you fall from the
    mark.

Comment

Chatterly vs. Pangborn [Why Women Divorce

In article <[email protected]> krp <[email protected]> wrote:
      How in hell would YOU know, do they print instructions in gibberish?
      Afaics, to date, all he has ever done, is to parrot what others say,
      without, btw, knowing what the hell he's talking about. Either that,
      or throw temper tantrums. And what's worse, he's not even the least
      bit entertaining! I mean, if he's gonna show his *** all the time, at
      least he could try to be creative! Oh well. Nuff said. I will leave
      the village idiot alone to do what he does best. Bottoms up!

--
      Lady Chatterly

"ha, that's not a bot. she corrects my typo. oh, you are a
      self-fighter because you fight against somebody who will always fight
      you." -- yyyiiinnnggg

Comment

"Lady Chatterly" <[email protected]> wrote in message
        Was that a flame or your last lame *** submission to the Penhouse forum, fecal freak?IF I was a "fecal freak" I would be OBSESSED with YOU! I beg to differ. You cannot conclude anything. In order to conclude something, you must first be able to think.

That leaves YOU and your KOOK buddies out!

Comment

You sound angry, Kenny. Just like all the other soc.turds that Lady Chatterly has bootfux0red.Ah another alt.KOOKS brainiac! I'm impressed! I am sure you are impressed.
          NOT!!!
          What goes around comes around. I do note however that you appear to be habituating to the probes. Congrats on your success(!)
          I knew there was a reason the Aliens were obsessed with your ***. Wonder if
          they have found anything yet in their search for your brains?

Comment

news:[email protected]>
            Wow. You guys are good. *snickers* How exciting for you guys to think you actually have... well... brains. Of course, having brains and knowing how the hell to use them are two completely different things.

How in hell would YOU know, do they print instructions in gibberish?

Comment

In article <[email protected]> krp <[email protected]> wrote:
              I knew there was a reason the Aliens were obsessed with your ***. Wonderifthey have found anything yet in their search for your brains?
              Wow. You guys are good. *snickers* How exciting for you guys to think you actually have... well... brains. Of course, having brains and knowing how the hell to use them are two completely different things. But then again, if you're sharing a brain, and it wasn't your turn...
              How in hell would YOU know?

Comment

Lady Chatterly Wins again [Why Women Divorce

Hmmm.... Kenny is acting so clueless that I'd say he's being a - clueless newbie.
                You know how you k00ks felate each other is rather amusing. A bit
                boring after a while, but amusing that you think you are such intellectually
                superior giants.

Comment

Ping Kenny kakes [Why Women Divorce

On Fri, 05 Nov 2004 10:42:50 GMT, "krp" <[email protected]>, wrote:
                  Lady Chatterly ***** slapped you and you just can't deal with it. I bet you pull typical Pangborn and go run and hide from her now.
                  You know what is funny. A class of eunuchs walking about telling each
                  other what "STUDS" they each are, and having NO clue their johnsons are
                  missing!
                  Legends in your own k00ky minds.

Comment

Ping Kenny kakes [Why Women Divorce

On Fri, 05 Nov 2004 19:41:55 GMT, "krp" <[email protected]>, wrote:
                    "Daedalus" <[email protected]> wrote in messagenews:[email protected] .com...
                    On Fri, 05 Nov 2004 10:42:50 GMT, "krp" <[email protected]>, wrote: Lady Chatterly ***** slapped you and you just can't deal with it. I bet you pull typical Pangborn and go run and hide from her now.
                    You know what is funny. A class of eunuchs walking about telling eachother what "STUDS" they each are, and having NO clue their johnsons aremissing!Legends in your own k00ky minds.
                    Admission that Lady Chatterly kicked your *** noted.

Jade

Comment

On Fri, 05 Nov 2004 19:39:55 GMT, "krp" <[email protected]>, wrote:
                      Hmmm.... Kenny is acting so clueless that I'd say he's being a - clueless newbie.
                      You know how you k00ks felate each other is rather amusing. A bitboring after a while, but amusing that you think you are such intellectuallysuperior giants.
                      How can the most boring man on soc.men criticise others for being
                      boring?

Ironic, dontchya thank?

Second Admission that Lady Chatterly kicked your *** notred, Kenny
                      Kakes.

Jade

Comment

Ping k00kss [Why Women Divorce

You know what is funny. A class of eunuchs walking about telling eachother what "STUDS" they each are, and having NO clue their johnsons aremissing!Legends in your own k00ky minds. Admission that Lady Chatterly kicked your *** noted.
                        See - there is another example of your reading problems poor jackass.

Comment

On Fri, 05 Nov 2004 20:40:17 GMT, "krp" <[email protected]> got
                          double secret probation because:
                          You know what is funny. A class of eunuchs walking about telling eachother what "STUDS" they each are, and having NO clue their johnsons aremissing!Legends in your own k00ky minds. Admission that Lady Chatterly kicked your *** noted.
                          Really, could not agree more, Jade totally missed where you admitted
                          Chatterley kicked you in those little peanuts you call your balls.

Comment

On Fri, 05 Nov 2004 20:34:52 +0000, Daedalus wrote:
                            You know how you k00ks felate each other is rather amusing. A bitboring after a while, but amusing that you think you are such intellectuallysuperior giants.
                            How can the most boring man on soc.men criticise others for being boring? Ironic, dontchya thank? Second Admission that Lady Chatterly kicked your *** notred, Kenny Kakes. Jade
                            LC is a bot, not a "class lady" as you had earlier suggested, so please
                            stop making a fool of yourself. Improve yourself, lookup bots and try
                            conversing with a few.

On second thoughts, don't. Go right ahead and become the world's first bot
                            groupie.

-CV

Comment

"Aratzio" <[email protected]> wrote in message
                              On Fri, 05 Nov 2004 20:40:17 GMT, "krp" <[email protected]> got double secret probation because:
                              > You know what is funny. A class of eunuchs walking about telling> each>other what "STUDS" they each are, and having NO clue their johnsons are>missing!>Legends in your own k00ky minds.> Admission that Lady Chatterly kicked your *** noted.
                              Really, could not agree more, Jade totally missed where you admitted Chatterley kicked you in those little peanuts you call your balls.

Jesus said - suffer the little children to come unto me. He must have had
                              you guys in mind. It IS "suffering."

Comment

On 05 Nov 2004 20:15:43 EST, cv <[email protected]> got double secret
                                probation because:
                                On Fri, 05 Nov 2004 20:34:52 +0000, Daedalus wrote:
                                "Daedalus" <[email protected]> wrote in messagenews:[email protected] .com...> Hmmm.... Kenny is acting so clueless that I'd say he's being a -> clueless newbie. You know how you k00ks felate each other is rather amusing. A bitboring after a while, but amusing that you think you are such intellectuallysuperior giants.
                                How can the most boring man on soc.men criticise others for being boring? Ironic, dontchya thank? Second Admission that Lady Chatterly kicked your *** notred, Kenny Kakes. Jade
                                LC is a bot, not a "class lady" as you had earlier suggested, so pleasestop making a fool of yourself. Improve yourself, lookup bots and tryconversing with a few.On second thoughts, don't. Go right ahead and become the world's first botgroupie.-CV
                                Hey Jade,
                                Its the ghost of Kenny Kakes Past, Return of the Even More Clueless.

'Ratz

Comment

Working...
                                X