15 n need out Delaware

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 15 n i need out View Post
    no the thing that started this all is when my mom grounded me for at least six weeks for my summer vacation because i got got 3 C's on my fourth marken period grade and 3 C's in the Third but since the school didnt send out my report card the 3rd markin period and i got 3 C's then she add that on now so that gives me to the end of july of not being aloud out and i already made my plans for the summer i was supposed to go to the beach with my friend and her family but now my mom said she does not no if i can go after i told her the dates in like the begining of may
    my boyfriend he is so kind and helpful we have been dating since may 7, 2006 he has talked me out of alot of crazy stuff like trying to kill my self and not eating when my grandmother passed away he was at my house in like 5 minites after i told him at 7.30 in the morning when they carred her down the steps i started to cry so bad he just picked me up and moved me to wear i could not see to help me calm down and he helped me get help he is just always there and i love him so much and he loves me if it wasnt for him i mostlikely would not be here today
    I am glad that he was there for you, but please refrain from having any kind of sexual contact, your mom could legally make him go away with a restraining order k. It sounds like you have had it hard, and for that I am really sorry, but if they did grant emancipation, your reasons would not sway a judge to order it,, so sorry. I was grounded a whole summer once, I know how much it sucks, but it was not illegal, nor is your mom doing it. Stay strong, keep trying on your grades. Maybe if you are really really really good until it is time (did you say May, it has passed allready??)

Comment

DMR

It sounds as though your grandmother's passing has been very recent and that you and she were very close. It is a huge strain on a family to care for a loved one in the home and watch helplessly as the cycle of life ends. May I offer some advice to seek out grief counseling? See if your mom would be interested to go with you. You may scoff at the thought, but pain and hurt unaddressed turns into pain and hurt to others. You two may end the best of friends if given a chance.

It is very hard to do, but look at the situation as if you were not in it, as if someone else were telling you the story and consider both sides.

Don't quit trying, don't quit life, don't quit school, don't quit trying to improve yourself to raise yourself higher.

All my best....

Comment

yea well we dont beleve in sexual things neither of us are ready for that and we are not together for that kind of stuff yea i did say may 7,2006 that is when my boyfriend and i started dating i really think that one day we will be married and so does he we talk about it all the time
        *D M R*

Comment

Okay, fine. But you're three years away from being able to marry without your mother's consent.

The bottom line here is that the only circumstances under which you can legally leave home at the age of 15 without your mother's consent is if CPS takes you out of the home and puts you in foster care. You will NOT be allowed to go and live with your boyfriend's family.
          The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

Originally posted by 15 n i need out View Post
            yea well we dont beleve in sexual things neither of us are ready for that and we are not together for that kind of stuff yea i did say may 7,2006 that is when my boyfriend and i started dating i really think that one day we will be married and so does he we talk about it all the time
            i already made my plans for the summer i was supposed to go to the beach with my friend and her family but now my mom said she does not no if i can go after i told her the dates in like the begining of may (????).

I was asking about the date of the beach time your mom was going to make you miss. It sounded like it was coming up, yet May had allready passed. CBG is absolutely correct, if that is what you are trying to do, you can not live with your boyfriends family, or with any family for that matter (unless you have permission from your parents, and that is even risky, and that is usually only the case if the family is actually family) unless you get taken away by the state, and then you will only be allowed to stay where the state puts you. Like I said, go speak to your counselor, and if the abuse gets to bad, being in state custody won't be so bad compared to the alternative. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
            X