Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a law degree. From a top 20 law school. AND I did really, really well in Criminal Law, as well as my other classes. And I agree with the responses you received above. In addition, a 19 year old has no business dating a 16 year old. Two different worlds. Looking at your posts, you'd be better off spending your time in school learning basic writing skills and getting more educated so you can hold your own with adults, instead of children.

The father CAN get a restraining order against you, and you CAN be arrested and put in jail of you defy it. There is a reason why there are laws protecting minors for adults.

If she is being abused, report it to CPS. Oh, but you wouldn't do that, because they likely wouldn't let you see her either. Start thinking with the head on your shoulders instead of the little head. Grow up, get educated and date people your own age. If she's having problems at home, the last things she needs is a predator, which is what we call adults who want to date children.

If you still don't like what you hear, go hire a lawyer. If you can't afford one, you can't afford to be seeing her either. You'll have much more expensive legal problems if you continue with her than a simple consult will cost you. But the lawyer will tell you the same thing we're telling you.
    I am not an attorney, and don't play one on TV. Any information given is a description only and should be verified by your attorney.

Comment

Just a note: It is very unusual for an Attorney to hang out on a forum legal or otherwise. They charge for advice and would be foolish to give it away without hope you might retain them or that your case is in their area of law or local. The exception of course is sites owned by Attorneys who might answer questions or direct you to sponsors on site who pay site owner for ads or referrrals. As noted earlier you best legal advice comes from a local Attorney who practices law in your area.
      http://www.parentnook.com/forum/

Comment

Allright one I can afford a lawyer I own a company and can afford it trust me I can. I mean the engagement ring I bought her Is alone 8k. Yes I suck at spelling always have prob always will, but the ability to spell has nothing to do with wether your a adult or not lol. I've seen that time on yahoo questions and people that answer comments on ask. My grandfather is dilexic (probably spelt that wrong) and he's still very wealthy. Due to the fact he's a inventor. However if your going on how you think that a person who can't spell is not adult like then I don't know how much credit I give what you say. I understand the concern and will take into consideration what you said but a lawyer that judges if someone is adult by there use of grammar and spelling is a but concerning.

Also I'm not a predator for I'm trying to do what's best for her. Yes maybe I made a mistake by disobeying the fathers wishes but that is all. Like I said previously a 19 year old who is still a virgin that does not do drugs or alcohol is pretty good for a non adult as you say. Also the fact that rather then be a bum at home I live on my own and own my own business and have people who work for me so for a KID lol I'm doing pretty well. If spelling is the worst thing then that's good. When you have as much as I do invested in the girl you love it will be hard to say goodbye always will. But thanks for the information.

Also thanks to everyone else on here that has helped and I will ask a local attorney. I called a few I just don't know which one to ask like is there a attorney that I should seek out like a certin type that specializes in this stuff? Or no?

Comment

Also Alice dodd who is a adult and practiced law or whatever why aren't u one now also in your signature "I am not an attorney, and don't play one on TV. Any information given is a desciption only and should be verified by your attorney." WHAT THE HELL IS A DESCIPTION?? I don't mean to be rude but your not a lawyer you probably failed your bar and you can't spell either. So who's not a adult now. Obviously proves that ur theory on being a adult is wrong or your not a adult.

Comment

Surefire, you are free to verify the information you are being given here with the attorney of your choice. You are not free to badmouth the volunteers here who are responding to you. We get that you don't like what you are being told. But no one is being rude to you and you don't get to be rude to us, either. Keep it up and your privileges on this site will be suspended. Got it?
            The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

I understand you guys stick together but she was being rude first and also vulgar. She has a rep for doing this and being rude and has this rep over a group of other websites. And I asked for help not peoples personal opinion. And all I said was the things she said and turned them back on her so there is no problem thanks.

Comment

She acused me of being a pred and told me to grow up. I will note you or her can't limit my privileges on this forum. Got it?

Comment

For moderators can't do that. You can report me and then they would look at it and see me using your guys words against her and you. It's the truth she ain't a lawyer and she misspelled. If you have a problem with what I say don't say it. Also think with your little head yeah obviously she's reasonable. And that's the end of this petty argument. That's not why I'm here.

Comment

Oh, but I can - and I am.

You just earned yourself a seven day suspension.
                    Last edited by cbg; 10-13-2011, 11:39 AM.
                    The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

Working...
                    X