I'm 14 and 6 months pregnant Ohio

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm 14 and 6 months pregnant Ohio

I'm 14 and 6 months pregnant my boyfriend was 17 when I got pregnant he is 18 I'll be turning 15 in three months can me and him get married with court and parent consent I've heard that we can if we get parent and court consent is it true he just turned 18 in September so we are 3 years and 4 months apart

The state of Ohio will not allow anyone under the age of 16 to marry under any circumstances whatsoever.
    The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

http://statelaws.findlaw.com/ohio-la...ents-laws.html
      Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

No you cannot legally marry and it may be possible your BF and Father of unborn child could face legal problems
        http://www.parentnook.com/forum/

Comment

If you are still engaging in sex with your boyfriend, STOP now. This is far from my area of expertise, but quick googleing told me that Ohio has a "close in age exemption" to the normal law that no one under age 16 can legally consent to sexual intercourse. This means that the sex you were having with your boyfriend was legal before he turned 18. You are now outside that safety window. Your boyfriend can, and will, be charged with statutory rape if you continue having sex and could face jail time, having to be on the sex offender list for the rest of his life, and a host of other problems. STOP.

And no, you cannot get married.

Comment

Working...
          X