This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 17 year old in Texas is in great desire for legal help on leaving Texas

HI my name is nefer and I am a 17 yr. old girl in Texas in May of 2009 i will be grauating from a public high school. I currently live with my father who is very smart and knows all the local policemen, even to the point that they pardon stuffhis does to us saying" a nice man like that could never do such a thing" he fought for custody for me when I was 4 and he won, so I live 6 hours away from my mom, who I love. My dad who is wealthy is now taking my mom to court for back child support, which I think is because upon graduation i would like to leave his house and attend a university closer to my mom. My plans were/ are to attend Prarire View A & M University in the fall to major in communication, I have already been accepted an would love to go. But my father and I don't get along now more than ever, by the way I do not have even a slighest desire for a boyfriend but I could live with my mom in the summer's because at Prairie View A & M I'll live in dorm so my question is...
    because i am 17 and a grauating senior with plans
    to enroll in college in the Fall of 2009, am i allowed to leave his hous. By the way my dad is abusive to me and my 2 brothers emotionally, physically, and mentally ; my freshman year in high school (2005-2006) we had CPS(Child Protective Services) investigate our house and family 12 times in one year because of stuuf my dad would do to my brother. Since then CPS has been by 3 more times, each time claiming that my dad is intitled to beat us however he see fit. Now i don't get in trouble, I go to school, I clean, I wash, and do whatever is asked expect give my future up to him, I could understand if I was bad or something but I'm not. Anyway my brother has run away, stole, and other things and got caught. But every time CPS investagates they investagate me and my other brother as well and finds out new things like how he neglects to take me to the doctor when i am sick. Once it got so bad that teachers threaten and where concerned about to file charges for neglet.
    PLEASE HELP ME; GET OUT OF HIS HOUSE TO BE THE BEST FRESHMAN AT PRAIRE VIEW A &M IN 2009- THANKS
    Last edited by neferlovesuntexas; 03-08-2009, 10:43 AM.

You might change the color on your font so it can be read!
    http://www.parentnook.com/forum/

Comment

Working...
    X