This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ms. Caves View Post
    Okay you guys are ****ing idiots!! If im stealing then obviously that means that i have no money, and my parents arent paying for them. And dont try and start on me about jobs either because like you said were heading into a depression, and NOBODY here is hiring, believe me i tried to get a job . My family is on a fixed income and with what little money they do get they spend it on everyone else...hence the I WEAR MY LITTLE SISTERS CLOTHES AND HAVE TO STEAL PANTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!! and that plays along with tampons. How am i supposed to buy tampons with no money??? Smart One!
    How do you plan to pay for the roof over your head then? If you cannot afford tampons or panties or anything else. How are you alive even, what with your complete and utter lack of ANYTHING. Where exactly do you get your drug money? Are you naked all the time? And they let you in school like that? How many CDs do you own? Books? Pieces of jewelry? Are you suggesting that EVERYTHING YOU HAVE is the product of a five finger discount. OHH, WOE IS YOU, LITTLE GIRL!

Even if emancipation was allowed, you would have to pay for things, first and foremost, the court fees. Were you under the impression that going before a judge is free?

You are clearly provided for, or else you wouldn't be sitting on a computer on a Saturday. You go to school, you have a roof over your head, you have food in your belly. You cannot just leave your parents house. Do it, and you could end up in juvenile hall, which actually might be a good place for you. You'll likely end up there anyway with your nasty little attitude and apparent belief that the laws against stealing and doing drugs do not apply to you.

I guarantee you there is a fast food restaurant somewhere near you that is hiring. Go get a job.

Comment

Originally posted by MomofBoys View Post
      How do you plan to pay for the roof over your head then? If you cannot afford tampons or panties or anything else. How are you alive even, what with your complete and utter lack of ANYTHING. Where exactly do you get your drug money? Are you naked all the time? And they let you in school like that? How many CDs do you own? Books? Pieces of jewelry? Are you suggesting that EVERYTHING YOU HAVE is the product of a five finger discount. OHH, WOE IS YOU, LITTLE GIRL!

Even if emancipation was allowed, you would have to pay for things, first and foremost, the court fees. Were you under the impression that going before a judge is free?

You are clearly provided for, or else you wouldn't be sitting on a computer on a Saturday. You go to school, you have a roof over your head, you have food in your belly. You cannot just leave your parents house. Do it, and you could end up in juvenile hall, which actually might be a good place for you. You'll likely end up there anyway with your nasty little attitude and apparent belief that the laws against stealing and doing drugs do not apply to you.

I guarantee you there is a fast food restaurant somewhere near you that is hiring. Go get a job.

Okay. first i have an aunt that lives 2 streets over that i am trying to live with. I get my drug money from my boyfriend who has a job. have i not said at least 3 times now that i wear my little sisters clothes. so ovbiously im not naked. and no i do not own cds, books, or jewelry. i have an mp3 player that my grandfather gave me for christmas thats my only entertainment. i have next to nothing so no not everything i own is stolen. just my under garments. thank you. no i was not under the impression that court was free. but if you cant afford a lawyer or attorney one will be provided for you. and im at my boyfriends sisters house on her computer thank you. and what does me going to school have to do with anything. you dont need money to go to school especially when your poor. and i only have a roof over my head bc my family has section 8. meaning that we only have to pay $110 a month/everything included. and just about all i eat is school food, sometimes dinner, it all depends. okay and look at you, your how old? and telling a 16 yr that she needs to go to jail. you obviously are not low class and dont know how things in the low class work. why dont you try beeing poor for a while. then run your mouth. not to mention...IIIIIMMMM immature look at you, like i said your how old and arguing with a child. grow up! and where the hell do you think i went looking for a job TOYOTA?????? NOT.!! there are no fast food restaurants hiring. thank you!!!!!
      Live Love &Die sooner than yu think

Comment

Here is the bottom line.

Everything that you have posted is irrelevant. There is no emancipation in your state and there is no way for you to legally leave home, except with your parents' permission, until your 18th birthday. If your parents give you permission to live with your aunt, you can. If they do not, you can't. All the what ifs in the world will not change that.

And if you don't clean up your language, little girl, your posting privileges on this board are very much in jeopardy.
        The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

Now that really showed your maturity didnt it? cbg is not to be messed with young lady I assure you. I have the scars to prove it
          http://www.parentnook.com/forum/

Comment

My apologies to Marketeer, who is the moderator for this forum, for stepping in but I had had enough of that little brat, whose posting privileges have been suspended.
            The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

Working...
            X