Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Kym, your friend is NOT getting emancipated because your friend has no grounds. YOU are the one that gave your friend erroneous information and YOU are the one that asked what you should do now.

Please stop telling others that you are qualified to give advice on this subject. You have already shown that you have no idea what emancipation entails for your state, much less any other state.
    HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!
    How do you catch a very rare rabbit?
    (unique up on him)
    How do catch an ordinary rabbit?
    (same way)

Comment

your wrong!!

Originally posted by mommyof4 View Post
      And Kym, your friend is NOT getting emancipated because your friend has no grounds. YOU are the one that gave your friend erroneous information and YOU are the one that asked what you should do now.

Please stop telling others that you are qualified to give advice on this subject. You have already shown that you have no idea what emancipation entails for your state, much less any other state.
      i am not telling others that and you do not tell me that my friend cassie is not getting emancipated because we just got done finalizing her emancipation patition and shes getting emancipated so you are the one that is wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by cyjeff View Post
        And Kym, from what you have posted, your friend will NOT be getting emancipated.

Filing the forms is MILES away from actually achieving emancipation.

Needless to say... AGAIN... there is no loophole to WI emancipation... it doesn't exist.

This is like arguing there has GOT to be a way to drive from Honolulu to LA... there just HAS to be.

There isn't. One doesn't exist. Simple as that.
        i am not telling others that and you do not tell me that my friend cassie is not getting emancipated because we just got done finalizing her emancipation patition and shes getting emancipated so you are the one that is wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by cbg View Post
          Kym, unless you are in ambience's state AND YOU ARE NOT, what you think you know about emancipation is meaningless as the laws are state specific.
          i am not telling others that and you do not tell me that my friend cassie is not getting emancipated because we just got done finalizing her emancipation patition and shes getting emancipated so you are the one that is wrong. na i dont think i know everything god!!!

Comment

Kym, you are not qualified to tell other people about emancipation. Period.

Just because Cassie filled out a petition does not mean it will be granted.
            The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

dude!

i just got done saying the patition has been granted and she will be miving in with me... did you not understand what i said?

Comment

I'm sorry, but I don't believe you. Emancipation petitions are not granted as quickly as all that.

Now, since this has gone long beyond the OP's question, I"m shutting this down.
                The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

Working...
                X