tired of it

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tired of it

i started dating my ex in 1999, we dated for about 2 years , after about a year , he began to verbally abuse me and push me around , i put up with it for another year , of him tellin me he didnt care if i left noone but him would want me anyways , i woke up one night and he was on top of me trying to have sex with me while i was sleeping , i had to hit him off me tog et him off , amd i broke my wrist , the next day i packed his things and kicked him out , ever since hes called me threatened me , made false accusations to cops, and even to cps , hell come over being all sad sayin i love you , he slashes my tires , no matter how many times i tell him to leave me alone he comes over bangin on my door , i woke up one night and he was standing over my bed tellin me he brought dinner , and hes been caught peering in my bedroom window , its been 3 years since i left him and this is still happening , what do i do to make him stop?

Call the police to make a police report. They may give you information to get a no contact order/order of protection against him for him to stay away from you. I also suggest moving as soon as possible and getting a new life.

Comment

15 years....Mostly verbal abuse

I've been married for 15 years. I was in my mid 20's when I married my husband. The abuse is mostly verbal in my situation. It's gotten to the point where I feel numb. I want OUT, but we have a 13 year old son, and I'm afraid of what a divorce will do to my son.

Just a few minutes ago we argued over finances.... as always the arguement ends with "F-you! B-tch!!!" Can anyone out there relate??

Comment

I can definitely relate to that. I wasn't married nearly as long as you, but I did have the verbal abuse problem, and unfortunately my husband didn't see it as abuse. But I left the situation because I have a 2 1/2 year old son and I don't want him growing up seeing his dad talk to his mom that way, as my husband did, and think that it's okay and that is how you talk to a woman, because it's not. Unfortunately for you, your son has already been exposed to this and you can only hope and pray that he will not follow in his father's footsteps. And you should NEVER stay in an unhappy marriage because of your children, because you are hurting your children more by staying than if you leave. You may not even know or realize it, but I'm sure that your son doesn't like hearing you and your husband fight like that and that it probably upsets him more than you know to see his mother miserable and in pain. And you will feel even worse if he grows up and does the same thing that his father is doing to you, to his girlfriends or wife. If you're unhappy, get out. Your son will adjust and in the long run, all of you will be better off for it. Just remeber, that no matter how long you've been together, no one has the right to treat you that way or talk to you that way. It is uncalled for and totally direspectful.

Comment

Originally posted by hopelesspg
          I want OUT, but we have a 13 year old son, and I'm afraid of what a divorce will do to my son.

Do you think it's better for your son to see this happening? It's not, and I can tell you that without a doubt because I've been that child.

Comment

Yes, I can relate.

Originally posted by hopelesspg

Just a few minutes ago we argued over finances.... as always the arguement ends with "F-you! B-tch!!!" Can anyone out there relate??
            I had heard words like f_ in' cow, *****, fat, lazy, c_ _ t (you know the word) so many times, it started to not even bother me anymore. That's the saddest part--well almost as sad as the time he called my 9 year old daughter the "c" word. What a catch he was!

Comment

Working...
            X