what kinda case do i have Virginia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What can you do?

Get as far away from her as possible, and have nothing to do with her or her family.

Get professional help to find out why you want to be in an abusive relationship.

If a woman attacks me, I will not have anything to do with her. It is your own fault for even trying to continue with this situation.

Comment

Originally posted by sk0rg3 View Post
      one ,im not a woman beater
      Ok, then what would you call it? She's a woman, and you hit her.

i really felt like my life was in danger.
      You got down naked with her and your life is in danger? Don't go to Alaska or we'll have to warn the grizzly bears!

thats the first time i ever did anything like that
      Now work on making sure it's the last time!

two, im just asking what kinda of legal things can go on not any of yall personal opinions i do appreciate, yall time to reply but dont go try telling me what i am and go on and on and staying on topic
      Legal things? Well for starters, stay away from her. Learn to choose better women. Learn anger management skills. If you don't when you get older things will get worse. Next time it could go very wrong. As in she might kick your butt good, maybe even put you in the hospital. Or you might hit her the wrong way and you could end up in jail. You can tell us whatever you wish, but there is only so much you can tell the court until they call your bluff. You say you're not a woman beater. Well, I can assure you that if this goes before a jury you could get a few years up state and then permanently & publicly labeled a woman beater. And it doesn't matter if you aren't, because you're gonna have the label and you'll have no choice but to accept it.

Originally posted by GotSmart View Post
      If a woman attacks me, I will not have anything to do with her. It is your own fault for even trying to continue with this situation.
      IF a woman attacks me, would I want to fight back?
      I don't believe what I write, and neither should you. Information furnished to you is for debate purposes only, be sure to verify with your own research.
      Keep in mind that the information provided may not be worth any more than either a politician's promise or what you paid for it (nothing).
      I also may not have been either sane or sober when I wrote it down.
      Don't worry, be happy.

http://www.rcfp.org/taping/index.html is a good resource!

Comment

Working...
      X