Restraining order HELP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restraining order HELP

I was served with papers on April 13th from the local police office in regards to a dog breeder that I purchased a dog from in June of 2012

After our golden retreiver was 1 year old, we had him tested and found he had less then good hips and we contacted the dog breeder and found out he was under age breeding.

I posted a ripoff report online and spoke about PRG via the internet ---he then filed a injunction against me for "REPEAT VIOLENCE" and states I was at his on on 4/6/13 and he mentioned he saw my car parked out in front of his home, that is what it says in the report.

When we had court on 4/19/13 I had documents to prove my car never left my home on 4/19/13 -- at 5:42 PM we left to go to the Rays Baseball game. (if your wondering how I have my proof--I have 12 camneras at my home, and 2 on my drive way)

Judge ignored his only argument that was "violence" is no longer valid, the petitioner then preceded to switch from " I fear for my life " to Hes harassing me via text messages. However the petitioner had no proof of such claims of HARASSMENT. Yet he turns in 20 pages that has nothing to do with this case, and his "proof" of harassment he doesnt have.

Judge asked me how many times I texted the petitioner I stated " I don't know your honor, we were having conversations, not fighting, no violence and at no point in time did he say to stop texting"

What I should have done was ignore the judges question and focus on his "proof" I cant speak on behalf of heresay, I would like to note that there isnt any proof to validate the claim of Harasment....

So long story short, the judge set the injunction against me. I've filed for a appeal and will fill out and turn in the MOTION TO MODIFY INJUCTION request.

I do not see any grounds of VIOLENCE as stated in the original injunction. I do not see any harassment.

Now the judge said I can not post about the company or the owner of the company online--I cant write reviews etc for 6 months while the injuction is in place---how is this possible? My 1st amendment is stripped from me. Also stated I am not allowed any fire arms for 6 months either, now they have taken my 2nd amendment from me.

What do I do?

You get a lawyer and fight the claims in court.
    I am not able to respond to private messages. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Marketeer View Post
      You get a lawyer and fight the claims in court.
      The ruling was placed on Friday, a lawyer I called wont even see my case for another 3 months....

Comment

Did you try more than one lawyer?
        Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

Originally posted by jtpllc View Post
          I was served with papers on April 13th from the local police office in regards to a dog breeder that I purchased a dog from in June of 2012

After our golden retreiver was 1 year old, we had him tested and found he had less then good hips and we contacted the dog breeder and found out he was under age breeding.

I posted a ripoff report online and spoke about PRG via the internet ---he then filed a injunction against me for "REPEAT VIOLENCE" and states I was at his on on 4/6/13 and he mentioned he saw my car parked out in front of his home, that is what it says in the report.

When we had court on 4/19/13 I had documents to prove my car never left my home on 4/19/13 -- at 5:42 PM we left to go to the Rays Baseball game. (if your wondering how I have my proof--I have 12 camneras at my home, and 2 on my drive way)

Judge ignored his only argument that was "violence" is no longer valid, the petitioner then preceded to switch from " I fear for my life " to Hes harassing me via text messages. However the petitioner had no proof of such claims of HARASSMENT. Yet he turns in 20 pages that has nothing to do with this case, and his "proof" of harassment he doesnt have.

Judge asked me how many times I texted the petitioner I stated " I don't know your honor, we were having conversations, not fighting, no violence and at no point in time did he say to stop texting"

What I should have done was ignore the judges question and focus on his "proof" I cant speak on behalf of heresay, I would like to note that there isnt any proof to validate the claim of Harasment....

So long story short, the judge set the injunction against me. I've filed for a appeal and will fill out and turn in the MOTION TO MODIFY INJUCTION request.

I do not see any grounds of VIOLENCE as stated in the original injunction. I do not see any harassment.

Now the judge said I can not post about the company or the owner of the company online--I cant write reviews etc for 6 months while the injuction is in place---how is this possible? My 1st amendment is stripped from me. Also stated I am not allowed any fire arms for 6 months either, now they have taken my 2nd amendment from me.

What do I do?

Well, technically you can still post - unless they have you bound and unable to access a phone or computer. HOWEVER. You can also face severe consequences for doing so. This is not an infringement of your 1st Amendment Rights in any way, shape or form.

Comment

Working...
          X