Domestic Violence Charges Ohio Ohio

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domestic Violence Charges Ohio Ohio

My wife told me she was going to have me thrown out of our home. I dared her to an even set the date for her to do it. I then told 6 other people what she threatened to do to me. Two days after the date that I set, She hit me and called the law an had me removed from my home. Did she commit a crime?

Originally posted by Bongo4learning View Post
    My wife told me she was going to have me thrown out of our home. I dared her to an even set the date for her to do it. I then told 6 other people what she threatened to do to me. Two days after the date that I set, She hit me and called the law an had me removed from my home. Did she commit a crime?

She hit you? What happened when the "law" arrived?

The "law" removed you from your home? Without a court order or court hearing? Were you taken into custody?

Either this is homework or you're not telling us everything.

Comment

Whe the law arrived, I was placed in cuffs an sat in the back of A cop car. I called 911 first but couldnt get her in trouble an that is whats in the police reports. She is mentally ill. I was hauled off to jail for the night and faced A judge the next morning. I pled not guilty but was not allowto go home, So I was homeless on fake charges.

Comment

Originally posted by Bongo4learning View Post
        Whe the law arrived, I was placed in cuffs an sat in the back of A cop car. I called 911 first but couldnt get her in trouble an that is whats in the police reports. She is mentally ill. I was hauled off to jail for the night and faced A judge the next morning. I pled not guilty but was not allowto go home, So I was homeless on fake charges.

Please don't make us pull teeth.

Either tell us what actually happened (as in...you were charged, she wasn't...that sort of thing), or pay an attorney.

(No, I'm not being rude - but I'm also not going to play 20 questions, either).

Comment

They put you in jail because she hit you? Can't be true, doesn't make sense.

Comment

Working...
          X