false allegations to obtain a cpo Ohio

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• false allegations to obtain a cpo Ohio

my wife filed for a civil protection domestic violence order and also asked for an exparte. the courts granted the exparte. she told the courts that i threaten harass and wont leave her alone i have never threatened her the only time i contact her is regarding my daughter. we had our hearing where you have to present evidence to get the cpo in the hearing she failed to provide any evidence that i had done anything she told the courts that i use to abuse her which i have never done and there are no reports of any domestic violence. her biggest problem was that i threatened to take my daughter which i did do because my daughter is getting abused and i told the judge this. even though she failed to prove that i ever threatened harassed or abused her the judge left the exparte in effect and said he will make his ruling by mail it has been alomst a month and still no ruling. ohio law says you must prove that u are in immediate danger to get an exparte and u must prove abuse harassment or threats to get a cpo she failed to do this. so how can the judge leave it in effect due to this i am not allowed to have any contact with my daughter. i need help because i know somthing is not right with this picture but i dont know what todo will someone please help me i know i need an attorney but i dont have the funds SOMEONE PLEASE HELP

Originally posted by jasonohms View Post
    my wife filed for a civil protection domestic violence order and also asked for an exparte. the courts granted the exparte. she told the courts that i threaten harass and wont leave her alone i have never threatened her the only time i contact her is regarding my daughter. we had our hearing where you have to present evidence to get the cpo in the hearing she failed to provide any evidence that i had done anything she told the courts that i use to abuse her which i have never done and there are no reports of any domestic violence. her biggest problem was that i threatened to take my daughter which i did do because my daughter is getting abused and i told the judge this. even though she failed to prove that i ever threatened harassed or abused her the judge left the exparte in effect and said he will make his ruling by mail it has been alomst a month and still no ruling. ohio law says you must prove that u are in immediate danger to get an exparte and u must prove abuse harassment or threats to get a cpo she failed to do this. so how can the judge leave it in effect due to this i am not allowed to have any contact with my daughter. i need help because i know somthing is not right with this picture but i dont know what todo will someone please help me i know i need an attorney but i dont have the funds SOMEONE PLEASE HELP

Okay, what has happened here is that you threatened to take your child without having any evidence of abuse. That's likely why the court ruled in Mom's favor.

You really, really need to speak with a local attorney.

Comment

Working...
    X