X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• amberlarae310
    started a topic he chocked me Michigan

he chocked me Michigan

IDK what to do. My step dad slamed me on the ground and started to choke me and dented my car 3 times with his fist. my mom left him and we now live in the next town i didnt call the cops cuz i figured my mom would stay with him. this has happend 4 or 5 times and my mom pulls him off me and every thing went back to normal except this time my mom was at work and my grandma with a cain was there and he started to go after her but i got his attention put back on me it was this past summer now he has turnd most of my fiends and family agenst me im lost he has a dauhter that lives with him and he started doing this to her (just not as extream) he tells her she is a b**** and he ha gotten so strickt she had to sneek out to come see me and my mom what should i do do i still have time to call the cops how do i help!!!!!!! btw i am 19 and all this happend at 19 years of age
    Last edited by amberlarae310; 12-21-2010, 06:29 PM.

• HRinMA
    replied
    If you are 19 then you should consider moving out. It won't change your step father but it will remove you from the situation.

Leave a comment:

• Alice Dodd
    replied
    Yes, you should go to the police, if for no other reason than to have it on record in case it happens again.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X