Reporting False child abuse reports California

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reporting False child abuse reports California

For several months now, my neighbor has have dispute with myself and the HOA. Recently, the individual called DCS (depart. child services) on my wife and I. Claiming that the our children were neglected and abused. DCS came out and interviewed us and the children. Their finding was that the children were in perfect health and well taken care of.
    At this point, do I have any legal rights to sue or take legal action against the individual for making false claim out of bad intention.

Das ist in der Doktor!

Originally posted by datsdbomb View Post
    For several months now, my neighbor has have dispute with myself and the HOA. Recently, the individual called DCS (depart. child services) on my wife and I. Claiming that the our children were neglected and abused. DCS came out and interviewed us and the children. Their finding was that the children were in perfect health and well taken care of.
    At this point, do I have any legal rights to sue or take legal action against the individual for making false claim out of bad intention.
    Possibly so, but how would you go about proving bad intentions ?
    If DCS has been out and found no bases for the allegations that should be the end of it.
    If however, the neighbor continues calling DCS, perhaps a letter from an attorney pointing out the consequences of calling with unsubstantiated allegations.
    Good luck.
    ..______________________
    ~ Free advice is like a public defender,
    …you get what you pay for.
    Last edited by drruthless; 10-30-2010, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X