I know it's fake Pennsylvania

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know it's fake Pennsylvania

Hello my name is Robert Casler and I am a single father of 21, I have a complex situation. I had a child with a girl at a young age and took her into my home with my daughter for two years. During that time I administered A single spanking to my daughter which resulted in a small bruise, and even then we're not sure that is the reason [she is rather rough]. I have accidentally hit my girlfriend in the nose while sleeping, and recently had a huge fight which ended with me holding a knife and saying quite clearly {GET AWAY FROM ME} the knife was above my head and behind my shoulder so it was not in a threatening position.

Now my girlfriend has left me for reasons unknown, orignally she planned to abandon my daughter and I for these plans but now she is back and demanding partial custody, problem is that she is a negligent and dangerous mother. Her parents who have controlled almost all of her life have set the ultimatum that she must acquire custody to keep a with them, now besides these obviously wrong things, she recently visited my house and demanded I allow her to take my daughter out of state for 2 days.

When I refused this request for the probable reason that she will not bring her back due to her mental imbalance she forcibly tried to take the child, in which I placed my hand on her shoulder along with the child's grandmother and grandfather. She bit me in an act of assault and in an act of self defense I hit her in the back of the head to make her release.

She has just filed a PFA on me but I can disprove every charge on there, she has lied and cheated my daughter away from me, so my question is, is there anyway I can repeal this before the court date in nine days, I am already going to file a counter PFA but if there is a way to repeal this PFA due to purgery I would love to know

Consult a paid lawyer. Sucks to hear that I'm sure, but because of it's complexity I don't think free advice can help you.
    I don't believe what I write, and neither should you. Information furnished to you is for debate purposes only, be sure to verify with your own research.
    Keep in mind that the information provided may not be worth any more than either a politician's promise or what you paid for it (nothing).
    I also may not have been either sane or sober when I wrote it down.
    Don't worry, be happy.

http://www.rcfp.org/taping/index.html is a good resource!

Comment

Das ist in der Doktor!

Originally posted by Ambigous View Post
      Hello my name is Robert Casler and I am a single father of 21, I have a complex situation. I had a child with a girl at a young age and took her into my home with my daughter for two years. During that time I administered A single spanking to my daughter which resulted in a small bruise, and even then we're not sure that is the reason [she is rather rough]. I have accidentally hit my girlfriend in the nose while sleeping, and recently had a huge fight which ended with me holding a knife and saying quite clearly {GET AWAY FROM ME} the knife was above my head and behind my shoulder so it was not in a threatening position.

Now my girlfriend has left me for reasons unknown, orignally she planned to abandon my daughter and I for these plans but now she is back and demanding partial custody, problem is that she is a negligent and dangerous mother. Her parents who have controlled almost all of her life have set the ultimatum that she must acquire custody to keep a with them, now besides these obviously wrong things, she recently visited my house and demanded I allow her to take my daughter out of state for 2 days.

When I refused this request for the probable reason that she will not bring her back due to her mental imbalance she forcibly tried to take the child, in which I placed my hand on her shoulder along with the child's grandmother and grandfather. She bit me in an act of assault and in an act of self defense I hit her in the back of the head to make her release.

She has just filed a PFA on me but I can disprove every charge on there, she has lied and cheated my daughter away from me, so my question is, is there anyway I can repeal this before the court date in nine days, I am already going to file a counter PFA but if there is a way to repeal this PFA due to purgery I would love to know
      I’d have to agree with Jack.
      Out of an entire universe,
      it would seem that you two asteroids were meant to collide….
      An attorney would be your best bet…

.._______________________
      ~ Pulling an idea like that out of your @ss had to cause permanent damage.
      Can you make it to a doctor on your own or do you need help?......

Comment

have you been found to be the legal father and is there a custody order in place granting you primary custody? If not, then you have no legal right to keep her child from her.

You need an attorney because you're in a real mess beyond the help that can be found here.
        HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!
        How do you catch a very rare rabbit?
        (unique up on him)
        How do catch an ordinary rabbit?
        (same way)

Comment

Working...
        X