Section 266 Assult peacebonds etc.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Section 266 Assult peacebonds etc.

Me and my ex girlfriend got into a drunken disbute on new years and both got charged for Assult which sucks and would give anything to have not had this happen to us but its life...

We both had peacebonds made and cant see each other and want to of course. Now I understand the peacebond is to avoid jail time which is great and hope this all works out for the best im just wondering if theres anything i should do as I havn't had a meeting with my legal aid yet and i'm very curious to how this will be looked at since we both dont want to charge each other and would like to get back together or not be so far apart so to speak.

Any advice or previous experiance would be great to speed up what I can do to make this better when the times comes that we can have a judge determine what happens.

Kindest Regards,
    Joe

Isn't sect. 266 Canadian assault? This is a US law forum. However, you can check back & see if anyone has any information for you.
    Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

Here's a link to a Canadian legal website.

http://www.legalline.ca:80/
      Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

Working...
      X