No announcement yet.

A friend.... Minnesota

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i will go and see what i can find. what are these boys and girls clubs things that you speak of?

i dont tell my parents a lot of things so i would understand where your daughter is coming from on not letting you in on her tattoo secret.

the thing with me is if i tell my parents something and they flip i wont tell them anything else again. if they got mad at me for HYPOTHETICALLY about having sex. then i wont tell them anything anymore. ya they may not like the fact that i HYPOTHETICALLY had sex but they dont need to spaz out. ya they can be worried. sure thats totally fine but sex is going to happen sooner or later. just in my case HYPOTHETICALLY it came sooner than they wanted.

Comment

I do not know where you are, (and do not want you to tell) The best thing is to ask someone at the school counselors office, or ask a friend about getting help through a church.

Comment

http://www.bgca.org/
        The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

i wasnt planning on telling anyone where i am. okay i will look and see what i find.

Comment

Working...
          X