Please Help Xena!!!!!!!anyone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ceara
    I have already given you all of your legal options on this case via private messages. Trying to argue the overall validity of the child support system does not change anything.

While I think that your husband is getting screwed in THIS case, I do not and never will agree that child support is bad. Your husband is in the MINORITY. Most cases do NOT turn out like his. Most of them are more like barbies boyfriend. They don't want the kid, so they think they shouldn't pay.

By siding with barbie and insulting posters that actually KNOW how the law works and the best way to use it to your advantage, you are only hurting yourself. It is very unlikely that ANYONE with actual knowledge will ever be willing to help you, even if you have a valid problem, becuase of your attitude on this thread. I could find a perfect, can't lose, solution for your husband's case tomorrow and I would be very reluctant to tell you since you obviously don't appreciate any of the help you have gotten so far.
    Yes I appreciate the information you said in the PM. I think you you the law very well. I still think the law is unfair.

I don't agree with everything Barbie is saying.

Comment

• I agree sometimes they are to strict with fathers, I know a few of my guy friends that have children that are good fathers and pay a lot of support and i know in my situation that my sons father pays and rarely sees his son. I left the visitation open for him to choose and he has him 2 days a week for 4 hours at a time. And has a new girlfriend that all they do is go out an party on the weekends. But the point to this is if you don't want children and you don't want to worry about child support, GUYS- keep it in your pants, and GIRLS- keep you leggs shut. There are all different types of birth control us them. And if you don't want to deal with CS and kids don't get involved with someone who has a kid and don't try to get involved with what's right and wrong because if it's not you child it's none of your business!

Comment

Working...
      X