No announcement yet.

taking the kids

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • taking the kids

    my fiance has two kids, and pays child support. he gets his kids when he has vacations, because they live it different citys but in the same state PA. Resently she changed her telphone number and send us a text messenge stating that she is not going to let him speak or see his kids because she fond out we are getting married. she also said that she was going to move to Florida with the kids. is the any way that he could stop her.
    Last edited by muneca; 05-18-2005, 12:51 PM.

  • #2
    Go to court and file a petition for the kids to not be removed from the state citing the mother's punitive behavior for the father marrying. Also be prepared to ask for modification of custody and show you have a home and ability to support the children in PA. At best, the court should be able to give the mother a warning that if she does not follow can hold her in contempt of court.