No announcement yet.

Co-parenting, reducing communication. Amending the decree Utah

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Co-parenting, reducing communication. Amending the decree Utah

    My ex has gone off of the deep end. I have told my ex that we need to limit our interactions with one another. I could no longer her lend her money, or let her borrow my car or come into my house anymore. Since then, she has been constantly harassing me, texting me, calling me ect. Using foul language, trying to instigate fights ect. We have joint legal and physical custody. I want to know what I can do. I am thinking maybe we need to communicate through a third party. How can I make this happen legally and as hassle free as possible? Or can you think of an alternative.

  • #2
    The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.


    • #3
      Originally posted by cbg View Post
      I highly doubt she would use this. I downloaded a shared calendar at her insisting and she has never used it...