This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ttocsjf View Post
    Well, Last night as you ladies were busy putting me down cause I'm a man, my daughters wife died. I received a phone call from a PI I hired to find her. And at the same my lawyer who appeared on my behalf because I am out of town on business, called to tell me we have won the temporary order to bring the child back to WA state. I have to appear Thursday to establish visitation.
    This is my first (and hopefully last) comment on this thread.

ttocsjf.... dude some of us are MEN. Some of those you responded to are....men. So don't start saying smack like that. On top of that each and every person that has responded to this thread is highly respected, each and everyone of us are professionals in our own respective careers, even though we may not be "lawyers". Instead we have experience.

We volunteer here. The advice is free. A paid lawyer wouldn't put up with your comments, do you really think that we should?

I think you should apologize to the ladies here. Until you do so I hope this thread stays closed.
    I don't believe what I write, and neither should you. Information furnished to you is for debate purposes only, be sure to verify with your own research.
    Keep in mind that the information provided may not be worth any more than either a politician's promise or what you paid for it (nothing).
    I also may not have been either sane or sober when I wrote it down.
    Don't worry, be happy.

http://www.rcfp.org/taping/index.html is a good resource!

Comment

Working...
    X