father wants joint custdy in Tennessee

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• father wants joint custdy in Tennessee

I have a 5 and a 2 year old, the father and I have never been married however we were trying to make things work for 2 years since our son was born, however it did not, now he wants joint custady, I don't. I know that he wants more then the normal everyother week end and I am sorta willing to give him a little more then 6 days a month. with me being the full custodeal parent even considering i am left him does it really make me look bad and he did try and take care of me and the kids and his parents provided a home for us however the reason i left in the first place is that he slepted with the childern in the home durning the day he didnt wake up to pick our daughter up from headstart several times and DCS was called because of the tardyness and the fact that my child felt alone in the house because he was asleep for the most part of the day. So am at risk for losing my childern for not keeping a completely spotless house or for not wanting to be a stay at home mom and having my childern in daycare while we were working on things and also if I am talking about having a relationship with another man does that effect my motherly rights?

It's not about your 'motherly rights' or his rights - it's about what's best for the children. How long ago was it that CPS was called on him?
    I am not an attorney, and don't play one on TV. Any information given is a description only and should be verified by your attorney.

Comment

Working...
    X