NEED COUNTERPETITION-EX LYING ABOUT INCOME NO DISCLOSURE FORMS YET-Florida

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEED COUNTERPETITION-EX LYING ABOUT INCOME NO DISCLOSURE FORMS YET-Florida

Heelo my question is for the state of Florida.

I have been trying to locate thru CSE agency, since 2006, my ex's living address to sue for child support. He was a drug addict which is why i left in 12-2005 (9months after my baby was born). he recently (less than 2 yrs ago) got clean and was living in a 1/2 way house in oct 2008. he called i agreed after the millionth time of empty promises to let him see our girl. he agreed to pay daycare. it lasted for 3 wks then he disappeared. now he has reappeared after being in a well paying job (found out thru his family) for the last 2 yrs. he filed for time sharing and filed his financial affidavit. it states a incorrect address, it states that he is 60.00 in the red everymonth and that he makes 1600.00 clean on salary with a SALES position. stupidly, his attorney let him put that position (that obviously pays commision;debt consolidation). I filed my affidavit and my mandatory disclosure and i have yet to see his disclosure. I filed my affidavit after being in court for "contemp for not providing it" and the judge dismissed it because i had no knowledge of needing to submit it and because i showed up in court with one i filled out myself the night prior. she informed us both to provide disclosures at that time. she wanted to order mediation but his attorney stated that he would try to work things out. she also recommended i file a counterpetition for the back support (which the state attorney sent me my whole file for it) which i plan to do. i agreed to speak to the attorney but asked that mediation be a possibility if things didnt get amicably resolved. i then spoke to his attorney and told him i know he makes more and i need his 1099 forms or income tax returns if he cant provide paystubs because the attorney tried to test my IQ (i suppose) by saying that how was he supposed to show past income. and this was three weeks ago. court was june 2nd.

my question: how do i go about getting those documents to prove he lied on his affidavit and for the purpose of the counterpetition i'm going to file on friday?? Also his rent payments show $600.00 he actually lives in an upscale neighborhood where rent starts at 1000.00

please help he is slimy as is his attorney and i dont want to be blindsided by a legal loophole.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
Working...
X