Looking for a Lawyer that practices in ND North Dakota

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a Lawyer that practices in ND North Dakota

What recomendations do you have for looking for a lawyer?

I have been pro-se up until now, but really want to make sure T's are crossed and I's are dotted. I looked on the ND court website, but they list anyone who has the ability to practice, and now the ones who didn't renew for 2010.

I can't afford the expensive lawyer, and really just need an understanding one that can take a $2000 retainer and help me get started.

I know some of the senior posters have great advice, and maybe you know of someone that would help. (I have posted various situations with my ex here in the past, but to an interested party I an give more information on the current situation) Any assistance is appreciated.

The best we can do is to give advice without specifying a lawyer.

Your best bet is to ask questions of the people you know, and to judge if you would use the lawyer that they do. (Sometimes the best recommendation is that a lawyer would not take a case.)

Comment

This forum does not provide referrals.

You can try your state bar association, your local legal aide, or any law schools in your area.
      The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

Working...
      X