conference--Phila, PA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• conference--Phila, PA

When I logged in to the CS website, I noticed under the "Scheduled Event(s)" a scheduled comtempt conference for enforcement for the support. It is scheduled for this Mon.
    However, I have not received an official letter in the mail as they normally send out to advise you of when you have court date, because in their letters they state you have to bring this letter to court on your court date.
    I think it is a mistake.??

Should I go eventhough I have not been served with a letter via mail?--Thanks,

Originally posted by Manny1 View Post
    When I logged in to the CS website, I noticed under the "Scheduled Event(s)" a scheduled comtempt conference for enforcement for the support. It is scheduled for this Mon.
    However, I have not received an official letter in the mail as they normally send out to advise you of when you have court date, because in their letters they state you have to bring this letter to court on your court date.
    I think it is a mistake.??

Should I go eventhough I have not been served with a letter via mail?--Thanks,
    According to your other thread, you recently filed a motion for contempt for ex refusing visitation.:
    http://www.laborlawtalk.com/showthread.php?t=236953

If you are not behind in your CS, it's possible that they listed the motion for CS rather than the visitation.

Try to get a hold of your CSE caseworker to see what is going on. If you cannot get a hold of anyone before Mon then you should go to the hearing, be sure to bring a copy of your motion and the notice of hearing date for your motion with you.

Comment

Working...
    X