Ex in Contempt Kentucky

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ex in Contempt Kentucky

Ex has been in contempt repeatedly. He admitted in court that he has been. Right now, our case is on hold... pending counseling... However, I get the feeling from being in court, that the judge is going to brush all of his (ex's) indiscretions under the rug and give him a clean slate. I really thought being in "contempt of court" was a big deal. Isn't it? How likely is it this will be brushed off and what are my options if it is?
    [Momma
    ~you ought to see her fly~

Originally posted by mommaholdme View Post
    Ex has been in contempt repeatedly. He admitted in court that he has been. Right now, our case is on hold... pending counseling... However, I get the feeling from being in court, that the judge is going to brush all of his (ex's) indiscretions under the rug and give him a clean slate. I really thought being in "contempt of court" was a big deal. Isn't it? How likely is it this will be brushed off and what are my options if it is?
    I'm sorry, for some reason this site won't let me do a search for your other posts to know more of the situation.

What is this contempt for?

If you don't want to type it all out again, please post a link to your other threads so that we know what the situation is.

Comment

He pushed for specific visitation dates... went to court to get them ... in order to take our kids to specific events. (I was willing to give him those dates without the court... I was not willing to allow for visits longer than 2 weeks at a time during the summer.) He then did not take the kids to those events... even though the court said he should... based on his own push for those dates.

The court ruled that any rescheduling of his time with the kids needs to be done 6 weeks in advance or it's forfeited... He constantly asks for rearrangements or rescheduling at the last minute. And when I say it won't work he says, in front of the kids, "why are you doing things just to hurt the kids?"

The Judge ordered that we (and all parties in association to us) "play nicely and get along". He tells the kids things like, "tell your mom to kiss my ***." And his wife sends me hate mail and has the kids convinced she's going to have me put in jail.

Surely these behaviors aren't just swept under the rug?
      [Momma
      ~you ought to see her fly~

Comment

Originally posted by mommaholdme View Post
        He pushed for specific visitation dates... went to court to get them ... in order to take our kids to specific events. (I was willing to give him those dates without the court... I was not willing to allow for visits longer than 2 weeks at a time during the summer.) He then did not take the kids to those events... even though the court said he should... based on his own push for those dates.

The court ruled that any rescheduling of his time with the kids needs to be done 6 weeks in advance or it's forfeited... He constantly asks for rearrangements or rescheduling at the last minute. And when I say it won't work he says, in front of the kids, "why are you doing things just to hurt the kids?"

The Judge ordered that we (and all parties in association to us) "play nicely and get along". He tells the kids things like, "tell your mom to kiss my ***." And his wife sends me hate mail and has the kids convinced she's going to have me put in jail.

Surely these behaviors aren't just swept under the rug?
        Hopefully, by now the Judge will be fed up and take some real action. Did your court order specifically state that he HAS TO take visitation on those dates?

Comment

Working...
        X