PARENTAL KIDDNAPPING 1 Arkansas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PARENTAL KIDDNAPPING 1 Arkansas

THREE AND A HALF MONTHS AGO THE FATHER OF MY TWO YEAR OLD DAUGHTER REFUSED TO RETURN HER TO MY CARE, BREAKING OUR JOINT CUSTODY AGREEMENT WHERE SHE IS TO BE PASSED BACK AND FORTH EVERY TWO WEEKS...I CALLED THE POLICE WHO COULD NOT REALLY HELP ME, ALL THAT WAS DONE WAS THEY MADE A "DOCUMENTATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY" REPORT THAT SHE WAS NOT RETURNED...THEY ADVICED ME TO SEEK LEGAL COUNCIL. i CONTACTED THE PROSECUTING ATTORNEY WHO TOLD ME THAT THEY COULD NOT HELP ME WITH AN ACT OF "INTERFERENCE OF CUSTODY" BECAUSE I AM NOT A PRIMARY CAREGIVER..NEITHER IS HER FATHER, IT IS COMPLETELY 50/50. I CONTACTED THE JUDGES CHAMBER'S WHO TOLD ME THAT ALL I COULD DO IS TO GET A LAWYER, I HAVE CONTACTED DHS ABOUT THE DRUG USAGE MY DAUGHTER IS BEING EXPOSED TO AND THEY CLAIMED TO HAVE DONE A WELFARE CHECK AND TOLD ME EVERYTHING WAS OKAY, WELL THEY ARNT DOING THERE JOB RIGHT!!! ALL THEY WOULD HAVE TO DO IS DRUG TEST EVERYONE INCLUDING A HAIR FOLLICULE ON MY DAUGHTER TO SEE HOW SHE IS BEING EXPOSED!!!! WELL FOLKS IT HAS TAKEN ME THREE AND A HALF LONG MONTHS TO COME UP WITH A RETAINER FEE, I WAS SET BACK BY LIVING ARRANGEMENTS AND BILLS, BUT NOW I HAVE ENOUGH TO FILE FOR CONTEMPT OF COURT AND FULL CUSTODY....BUT THESE THINGS TAKE A WHILE TO GO TO COURT!!! I AM SICK AND TIRED AND MY HEART ACHES SO BAD, DO I REALLY HAVE TO GO MORE MONTHS WITH OUT MY DAUGHTER???? CANT I FILE HER AS A MISSING PERSON? I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE SHE IS OR ANYTHING I HAVE NOT SEEN HER, I GOT TO TALK TO HER LIKE 3 TIMES SINCE WE HAVE BEEN APART AND THAT WAS ALL, IT HAS BEEN A WEEK SINCE I GOT TO TALK TO HER, AND NOW I AM UNAWARE OF HER WHEREABOUTS AND I AM SCARED FOR HER SAFTEY....HER FATHER IS CONSTANTLY PLAYING GAMES WITH ME, TELLING ME I CAN MEET WITH HIM AND SEE HER THEN BACKING OUT ON HIS WORD...I AM VERY WELL AWARE OF THIS BAS%ARDS NEED FOR POWER OVER ME ANY GIVEN SITUATION, I UNDERSTAND THE PSYCHOLOGY OF HIS MIND, AND I ALSO KNOW THIS WHOLE SITUATION HAS GOT TO BE DEVISTATING ON MY CHILD, SHE MUST THINK MOMMY DOESNT LOVE HER ANYMORE, I WANT HER TO KNOW I LOVE HER WHOLE HEARTEDLY AND WITH OUT HER I AM NOTHING, AND I AM TRYING HARD TO GET HER BACK...ANY ADVICE FOLKS? WORDS OF WISDOM OR ANY IDEAS THAT I CAN TRY? SUPPORT? ANYTHING WILL HELP, THANK YOU

Please do not post in all caps, it makes it difficult to read, and is considered to be shouting.

Please combine your 2 threads since they are related. It's too difficult and time consuming to search for other threads to understand the situation.

Please post in paragraphs, when everything is jumbled together it is very difficult to read.

We'd like to help, but the way your posts are now, it is difficult, sorry.

Comment

What you need to do is file an emergency petition for temporary relief at the court house. This will force your spouse in front of the judge to explain his behavior.

You do not need a lawyer for that you can do it yourself. However its always better to have a lawyer standing next to you because your ex may bring one.

But if you don't have the cash you should just do it yourself. It's not rocket science.

The judge may just tell him that you get the next 3 months..

Patty

Comment

already tried that

I had already tried that and it didnt work because they said in order to get tht there had to be some kind of physical proof that my daughter was in danger!!!!Sorry but the easiest ways i had tried of course....
        Now it has been exactly one week that i have had my daughter back and it is awesome to finally be with her after 4 months...i had retained a lawyer the same day that her father got busted with posession of drugs and illegal firearms... the grandmother got dhs involved...Dhs did a drug test and interveiw and told me there was no reason for my girl to not be with me and every reason to keep her away from her father...the grandmother and baby's father got caught secreting my daughter from me...actually i had to file a missing child's report to get the police to actually do something.
        Now i have a restraining order and full custody from an ex parte order and one of the statements on the order says the local law enforcement must help me retain my daughter if he takes her again since the **** law wasnt so supportive before..in fact they were straight up rude...
        a court date has not been set yet...I hope that maybe this post can help someone get any ideas on how to get your children back....

Comment

Working...
        X