Cost of child care Michigan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cost of child care Michigan

My X and I have a 7 month old son. She works full time and I work 15 hrs per week due to disability. I take our son 2 days a week and her mother takes care of him the rest. My X just informed me that her parents will be charging her for child care. Now I believe I will be sharing the cost of this in the support but my question is if I have cost free child care available will the judge take this into consideration or will I be forced to pay for this?

Originally posted by prouddaddy View Post
    My X and I have a 7 month old son. She works full time and I work 15 hrs per week due to disability. I take our son 2 days a week and her mother takes care of him the rest. My X just informed me that her parents will be charging her for child care. Now I believe I will be sharing the cost of this in the support but my question is if I have cost free child care available will the judge take this into consideration or will I be forced to pay for this?
    You can certainly try. Be sure to have reasons, other than cost, that the child care you want is better for the child.

Comment

Working...
    X