supervised visits and new wife North Carolina

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• supervised visits and new wife North Carolina

My ex was awarded visits in Feb. Never did anything about it because he didn't have a CO in hand. Took me back to court 2 weeks before we were scheduled to go back to see how things were going because I said his wife could not be in there. Been 2 years since he saw the child. Judge said she could go in. She is running things for him AGAIN.

To me the visits should at least start with just him. Any suggestions?

He is a convicted sex offender.... 1990 (looking up laws from then and can't find any) and was NEVER awarded visits with his 2 girls. He has a year old gilr now with the wife that KNOWS what he did. (divorced him and remarried him) Plus the almost 3 year old we have (boy)

What is your question?

How to overturn a judge's order?

How to prevent him from having visitation?

How to prevent him from having visitation with his new wife?

You go to court. The last one is going to be uphill... especially if you are remarried as well.
    Not everything that makes you mad, sad or uncomfortable is legally actionable.

I am not now nor ever was an attorney.

Any statements I make are based purely upon my personal experiences and research which may or may not be accurate in a court of law.

Comment

well

I am not remarried. Havent been married in many many years

My thing with the ex wife is she would not allow him to do anything for his other kids, divorced him because of what he did and his tempter, then remarried him and put a child within his reach 24/7 KNOWING he admitted to molesting his child from his first marriage.

I was told that SHE is the one that got upset that she could not visit. SHE is the reason we went back to court. She knows he wants to be with me and will do ANYTHING to cause problems. He has no backbone because most women that find out what he has done will leave and stay away... She is the only one that wants to be with a self admitted child molester.

Comment

Working...
      X