Employer not withholding new order Arizona

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Employer not withholding new order Arizona

My ex's employer is not withholding the correct amount of child support. There has been a modification to our case & they were sent the new court order the first week of January but have yet to change anything. My case is being handled through the state & they say they have called & gotten no response. What are the laws the employer has to follow? Is there penalties if they don't comply? Is there anything I can do from NV (where I live) to speed this along?

Originally posted by tillyfatcat View Post
    My ex's employer is not withholding the correct amount of child support. There has been a modification to our case & they were sent the new court order the first week of January but have yet to change anything. My case is being handled through the state & they say they have called & gotten no response. What are the laws the employer has to follow? Is there penalties if they don't comply? Is there anything I can do from NV (where I live) to speed this along?
    The state CSE agency knows how to force an employer to comply with the law, so they can get it done easier than you can.

However, federal law limts the amount that can be garnished, if the new amount is higher than the allowed amount that might be the reason that not enough is being garnished.

Comment

Working...
    X