help again Texas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help again Texas

my mom and i had some problems with each other so i moved with my sister. Now my mom refuses to give me any money that she receives from my dad in child support.
    my Q : Is there any way i can get her to give me my cut of the child support?
    thanx

Originally posted by Nazlakh
    If you have written proof of you moving out, and if you have your own bank acocunt, then I guess you should just ask your father to wire the money to that account from now on.
    NO, NO, NO! That is horrible advice. First, a child does NOT have any right to collect CS in TX.

Second, and more importantly, if the OP's father were to do that he'd find himself facing jail time for not paying CS to the mother.

Please, please, do not post advice unless you know the laws and the potential consequences for anyone taking your advice.

And, if the OP were to conact the CSE they would NOT talk to her, they can't by law.

Comment

Originally posted by sarahflores9147 View Post
      my mom and i had some problems with each other so i moved with my sister. Now my mom refuses to give me any money that she receives from my dad in child support.
      my Q : Is there any way i can get her to give me my cut of the child support?
      Please see my post above.

No, there is no way that you can recieve any CS.

Comment

So sorry for giving that wrong advise. I deleted my post to prevent things from getting worse. Thanks for correcting it, I myself learned something again.

Comment

Working...
        X