X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

omg.

costa rica - that's advice cjane gave me once

Comment

Ya know, I've heard it's very beautiful in Costa Rica.
      Don't listen to a word I say because ya know I've gotta be crazy to be a Brown's fan.

Comment

and what does lb's daddy have to say about all this. is he still determined to get back together?

Comment

He wants to get back with me. But that is going nowhere. BTDT

J didn't really say much about her being in town. He was just pissed that her exH called me. I will never understand that kind of pathetic jealousy. The guy is calling to give us a heads up that the crazy lady is in town and all J wants to do is argue about him calling me. I guess some people never grow up and some people never learn to look past the length of their penis.
          Don't listen to a word I say because ya know I've gotta be crazy to be a Brown's fan.

Comment

so, what's your next step?

Comment

Well, I've kept track of her criminal activities as best I could for the last few years. Kind of hard sometimes because most of the time we don't know where she is. Mostly it has been, find a criminal record here with an address for there, find a criminal record there, with that address.... and so on.

I imagine I'm going to have to let her rack up some more stuff here. Hopefully if it occurs around my home, LB will be at school or out at my parents. I plan on recording her if she shows up on the door step or if she calls our home. She as a quick temper if anyone tells her no, so, I am confident she will make threats. I will then take those recordings and criminal history reports and get a civil restraining order on her. This will keep her away from my home and my place of work. And the side benefit is that it will also keep her away from LB because I'm the one that takes her places such as school and extra curricular/leisure activities.

This is my plan so far.... any recommendations?

Comment

Can you get a R. O. now?

You already have proven a pattern of unstable actions on there part.

http://www.pelagic.org/archive/misc/...-oct/idiot.jpg
                Last edited by GotSmart; 04-05-2008, 05:58 AM.

Comment

Well, I may not have to because of some very interesting news I learned today. I called the number DOT gave in her letter (now that I know she's in this state). The boyfriend tells me that she, as her usual MO (and exactly as her first husband and I suspected), had him arrested for assault. After nearly gouging one of his eyes out he called the police. She played the poor pitiful me thing to the police (look at me, I'm so tiny and I only have one leg, I'm the victim here). The police told them if they had to come back to the house, someone was going to jail. He went to sleep and she called the police saying he had attacked her.

He got out of jail right after the shooting incident. She was there for a couple of days following his release and then took off in his truck last Saturday. He reported it stolen. She called him yesterday claiming to be in Georgia visiting her brother. He was quite surprised to hear she was back in Ohio and planning to stay.

Soooo, since she is currently driving a stolen vehicle without a drivers liscense, I called her first husband (as she's threatening to show up at his house to see their son (their son has never met her) and we didn't know what she would be driving), who then called the police and gave them the description of the vehicle and tag number.

Comment

Update:

DOT was arrested driving the stolen SUV in our town while having a suspended drivers license on April 25. She was able to play the poor pitiful me card and only got 3 days in jail, probation (the third jurisdiction she is currently on probation in), and a fine.

The SUV was impounded and by the time I found out and called the owner it was too late. The towing company was able to have the title placed in their name because no one made arrangements to pay the bill and pick it up. Of course DOT never called the guy to tell him his car was impounded or let the towing company know how to contact him.

She then went back to PA and filed for a restraining order on the guy who's SUV she stole, telling the police that the black eye she had was from him. Her aunt told me she got into a bar fight here just before she went back to PA and that's where she got a black eye. Unfortunately, the court believed her and her witnesses (her mother and father) and allowed the RO and ordered the guy to charged with assault.

Caution to anyone who is dating or living or married to someone with Borderline/Antisocial Personality disorder, without treatment, this guys story will be yours. She has succeeded in putting more people in jail that the FBI (okay not really but to my knowledge, she has put at least 7 people in jail alleging physical abuse). These people are master manipulators and will destroy your life.

She is now back in our city living with a 63 yo man (she is 28) who just got out of prison for trafficking drugs in March. My oldest daughter knows the person that lives across the street from the house where DOT and this man are living and told her that the house is under constant surveillance by the county drug task-force. Wouldn't it be nice if DOT were caught up in her dirt and actually serve some prison time and give our family some peace of mind?

Well, that's it for now.

Comment

Working...
                    X