To all my firends and senior members Florida

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all my firends and senior members Florida

Hi, just want to thank all of you for keeping up with posting. As you know, I used to post every day, but alot's been going on in my life and I have very little time to be on the computer anymore. My hubby had a heart attack and had to come off the road, with a local job. With him home more often, I get very little free time, but, darn, I still love him anyway.

Anyway, just wanted to thank you and let everyone know that I'm doing ok, just very busy.
    Xena

Forgot to add: My daughter is giving me another grandchild next April, so we have alot to look forward to.
    Last edited by xena; 10-21-2007, 08:42 AM.

Our paths don't usually cross, but best of luck to you (and to your husband -- hope he has a speedy recovery).

Congratulations on the next grandchild.

I have two granddaughters and the eldest, 19 months old, makes up for the years of torment I went through with her father. The younger one will be a delight, too, but she is just now getting to the stage of interacting with others.
    Senior Professional in Human Resources and Certified Staffing Professional with over 30 years experience. Any advice provided is based upon experience and education, but does not constitute legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by xena View Post
      Hi, just want to thank all of you for keeping up with posting. As you know, I used to post every day, but alot's been going on in my life and I have very little time to be on the computer anymore. My hubby had a heart attack and had to come off the road, with a local job. With him home more often, I get very little free time, but, darn, I still love him anyway.

Anyway, just wanted to thank you and let everyone know that I'm doing ok, just very busy.
      Xena

Forgot to add: My daughter is giving me another grandchild next April, so we have alot to look forward to.
      Thanks for letting us know.

Hope everything turns out well....
      “Be not niggardly of what costs thee nothing, as courtesy, counsel, & countenance.”

--Benjamin Franklin

Comment

xena-
        best of luck. hope you can get back soon

Comment

Best of luck to you, Xena.
          The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

Bless you and your family
            http://www.parentnook.com/forum/

Comment

Originally posted by xena View Post

Xena

I think that if I came off the road, I would be giving my wife a heart attack! I'm pretty high maintenance and she has been known to refer to me as "no different than one of the kids". I tried to tell her that one of the things that made her so attractive to me was the fact that she was able to multi-task so well under pressure (I met her while we served in the Army)but, she wont have any part of that as an explanation. She prefers to think of me as just spoiled.

I wish you the best with the grandkids! My oldest is 11 so I have along way to go before I get grandkids from her. (at least I better!)
              This will pass. Life's got bigger disapointments waiting for you.

Comment

I hope your husband feels well soon, and thank you very very much for all the help you've given me.

And congrats on the (soon-to-be) new grandkid!

Comment

Thank you for the well wishes and support. I really do appreciate it.
                  Xena

Comment

Hey you!! Hope you and hubby are doing well and living a second honeymoon!

And the grandbaby! Bet you can't wait. I know I'm having fun with my newest. You forget how little they are!
                    Don't listen to a word I say because ya know I've gotta be crazy to be a Brown's fan.

Comment

Xena, you always know my prayers are with you and your family.

Congrats on the new baby.

Oh, if you and OSM find some blonde chick snuggling all of your little babies, don't worry...it's just me getting a baby fix. I don't want to have any more (please, I've more than contributed to the population of the earth!) but oh, how I miss the feel of a cuddly baby and the sweet smell of baby breath!
                      HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!
                      How do you catch a very rare rabbit?
                      (unique up on him)
                      How do catch an ordinary rabbit?
                      (same way)

Comment

Working...
                      X