Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mom threatens to take child out of state to live Florida

Just a question here...

Under what circumstances can a custodial parent take the child out of state to live? My boyfriend is the non custodial parent and has joint legal custody. Can mom really take child out of state to live for any reason?

Originally posted by 4thefather View Post
    Just a question here...

Under what circumstances can a custodial parent take the child out of state to live? My boyfriend is the non custodial parent and has joint legal custody. Can mom really take child out of state to live for any reason?
    The mother cannot remove the child without either the father's permission or an order of the court.

Read Florida statute 61.13001 at www.flsenate.gov/STATUTES it gives all the info on parental relocation with child.

Comment

Originally posted by xena View Post
      The mother cannot remove the child without either the father's permission or an order of the court.

Read Florida statute 61.13001 at www.flsenate.gov/STATUTES it gives all the info on parental relocation with child.
      I just keep learning things. I always thought that if it was not mentioned in the custody papers, that they could not move without the others permission, then they were able to. I now know that that is not the case, and the custody papers just state who the child lives with and visitation. Thanks for teaching me more!!

Comment

Originally posted by turbowray View Post
        I just keep learning things. I always thought that if it was not mentioned in the custody papers, that they could not move without the others permission, then they were able to. I now know that that is not the case, and the custody papers just state who the child lives with and visitation. Thanks for teaching me more!!
        I'm sending you a PM about my son.

Comment

I'm sending you a PM about my son.
          Thank you so much xena, your family is always on my mind!

Comment

Thank you very much Xena!

Comment

Thank you very much Xena!
              Please let us know how it goes for you, we do care!

Comment

she cant

Just a question here...

if she does she will be reduced to having supervised visitation with the child instead of joint legal custody

Comment

Originally posted by mommyof5 View Post
                  if she does she will be reduced to having supervised visitation with the child instead of joint legal custody
                  That's not true and you know it! Stop spamming the boards with your cookie-cutter answer, flippin' idiot!
                  Please Note: My "warm and fuzzy" font is not working, therefor my posts will be direct and to the point.

Thank you in advance for your anticipated understanding.

Bay

Comment

Originally posted by Baystategirl View Post
                    That's not true and you know it! Stop spamming the boards with your cookie-cutter answer, flippin' idiot!
                    I wonder what would the penalty be if the mom did move the child without permission?

Comment

Originally posted by mommyof5 View Post
                      Go away Kelly, you are an idiot and no one wants you around- most of all your kids!

Comment

Working...
                      X