I am a confused teen need help Florida

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fatbert06
    no i didint cry about child support i cried about the fact that she is thinkin about moving to new york and that i would never see my kid and only time can tell weather that baby is mine and what will happen so really all i can do is find a job save some money and only time will tell
    Oh my God.... You cannot just hand the baby over to your parents in an effort to still be his or her dad without paying child support. The adoption will not go through, because your reasons for adoption are devious. Either she will keep the baby, or your parents will be awarded guardianship, and you will be ordered to pay child support.

So, you wanted a loophole to get out of CS, and she was pretty much going to let you off the hook by moving away, but then you suddenly cried about how much you were going to miss this baby (who you don't want to pay support for) and voila! she'll just give the baby to your folks instead?

IS ANYONE ACTUALLY THINKING ABOUT THE BABY? Awful. Just awful.

Comment

No, you're just looking for loopholes so that you can have the best of both worlds and none of the responsibilities. You and your "cousin" both.

Grow up.
      The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

Where is the original thread???
        Not an expert just stating what I know from experience and or moral standings

Comment

This is the original thread; the OP deleted the initial question.
          The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

Originally posted by cbg View Post
            This is the original thread; the OP deleted the initial question.
            Oh!! I was so confused!!! LOL
            Not an expert just stating what I know from experience and or moral standings

Comment

This was the original post:
              Originally Posted by fatbert06
              Hey everybody, I am an 18 year old college student and i had a girlfriend who already had a child and we had been going out 6 months before we got sexually active. Somewere among the lines we realized that we wernt meant for one another. last night she called me telling me she is pregneat and that its my child, obviously until i get a dna test i cant be to sure that its mine but lets say it is mine... i dont have a job what will my payments be and what should i do somebody please help im feeling a little bit confused about all this..
              and this was his last post about how he wasn't looking for a loophole:
              its not about the loophole its not about the child support and yes i am
              going to give my parents money even if they have full custody of the
              child that dosent change the fact i am the biological father and i still
              feel responsible there is nothing deviese about this in ur mind u feel
              im doing this with the worst intensions and really i am not.
              Somewhere in between was when he was asking if he could "postpone" child support, if he could get full custody, and then he tried to say that the woman had agreed to give the child up for adoption, and his parents were going to adopt. Apparently he thinks if he deletes all of his questions and ridiculous responses to our questions, then it will just all go away!

What he doesn't understand is that if he and this woman terminate their rights, and his parents adopt the child, then it does change the fact that he is the biological father. He will not have a leg to stand on as far as being the father. Once you terminate your rights, it is like you never existed. Biology will not be a reason to allow you back into the child's life.

As usual, this poster thinks that we all think he is some bad guy. The fact is, I have no feelings one way or the other about him. It's not that I think he is being devious, it is what a court will see. The court will see that he is handing over all the responsibility to his parents, yet still planning on being in the child's life as his or her father. The court ain't gonna buy it! YOU CANNOT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS!

Not to mention, there are criteria to adopt a child. His parents may not meet it. I think if he tries this, his parents will end up with legal guardianship, and he will STILL be paying child support. That is, assuming the child is his, that the mother actually goes along with this ridiculous plan.

You had sex. You got your girlfriend pregnant. Now be a man and get a job to support your child. And try keeping it in your pants from now on. People who cannot act like adults should not engage in adult activities like sex.

Comment

Working...
              X