Child support

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jfanzen View Post
    Hellow everyone, I am a pre med student..I have been jobless for about two months and havent sent cs. The mother of my babies mom tells me she is sleeping around non stop and stealing,, lying and blowing money up her nose. (cocaine) . I dont know what to do. I am in Arizona. I have no money to get a lawyer to see the baby. I dont wnat to send money at all!!1 I am not supporting a drug addict. her mom takes care of the baby and the mom works to sustain her habits. I have written a letter to her mom saying that i would support her in any way if she decides to take custody. Now if i want to sign my rights over,,, do both parents have to agree on this? If i sign my rights over do i still have to pay if the mother does not agree? I wont work to sustain a drug addict. If i knew her mother was taking care of her then that would be awesome but i know its not. The grandma is taking care of her.. what should i do? ive tried to get in contact with the courts over there but they say i need to be present in order to take her to court. Arizona to virginia is not right around the corner...
    Your ex's mother can file for custody, that way the child will be taken care of by someone who actually cares. Then both you and ex can pay CS, especially when both of you have more important things to do than to raise your child.

Comment

Reguardless what you are going to school for your child should be your #1 priority.... If you were a tru father that cared you would be getting on the next planr to go and see her, and file temp custody ASAP, if her mother does not care for her.... What are you still doing typing to us on here?

Comment

Originally posted by mom26 View Post
        Reguardless what you are going to school for your child should be your #1 priority.... If you were a tru father that cared you would be getting on the next planr to go and see her, and file temp custody ASAP, if her mother does not care for her.... What are you still doing typing to us on here?
        Because he really doesn't care, but can't bring himself to admit it. He's come up with an excuse (reason) of why he isn't doing anything- someday he can be a good father. He's deluding himself and hurting his child- I hope and pray that he doesn't come to my area to open his practice because he's going to make a lousy Dr.

Comment

Working...
        X