APOLOGY TO EVERYONE Pennsylvania

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APOLOGY TO EVERYONE Pennsylvania

I am sorry I posted my problem in the wrong area... I am very disgusted with my ex right now because of things he has done and things he has refused to do. Now that minimum wage has went up in PA... it has given him "another" excuse for not being able to pay CS. I am tired of the way he and his employer work the sytem, and here I am ---not perfect by all means... BUT--- I am working every day to support my kids and myself, getting a TAXABLE paycheck... yea, Uncle Sam found me too--LOL when all he is doing is everything humanly possibly to scam people. I just wanted to know what would or should happen to him,or his employer. I thought that if you were working at an hourly pay rate, your employer MUST meet minimum wage requirements. UNLESS, you are working as a salary paid employee. He used to claim to be working 5.15 an hour, but, now since the pay rate when up, he claims that he is on salary so the pay raise won't affect him. SO, he is trying to go have his CS patments lowered to almost nothing.... I am NOT a money hungry person. Sometimes I make just enough to make ends meet for the three of us, BUT, I have always felt that if I didn't have the money to buy it, it stayed in the store. I am NOT rich, but, I am not poor. Money is not on my list of top 10 things to have in my life. Some days it would be nice to have a little more than "just getting by"..BUT, I have learned to make the most of what I do have. So, if you think that I am just out to get MORE money form my ex, you are wrong. I just want what is right for my kids... not me. He helped make them, he should help pay for them. But, he doesn't want to. so, to sum it up.. I just want the CS payments to stay in tact... where as he wants the gone!!! And he will do and say anything in his power to get it that way.

Originally posted by michelle1992 View Post
    I am sorry I posted my problem in the wrong area... I am very disgusted with my ex right now because of things he has done and things he has refused to do. Now that minimum wage has went up in PA... it has given him "another" excuse for not being able to pay CS. I am tired of the way he and his employer work the sytem, and here I am ---not perfect by all means... BUT--- I am working every day to support my kids and myself, getting a TAXABLE paycheck... yea, Uncle Sam found me too--LOL when all he is doing is everything humanly possibly to scam people. I just wanted to know what would or should happen to him,or his employer. I thought that if you were working at an hourly pay rate, your employer MUST meet minimum wage requirements. UNLESS, you are working as a salary paid employee. He used to claim to be working 5.15 an hour, but, now since the pay rate when up, he claims that he is on salary so the pay raise won't affect him. SO, he is trying to go have his CS patments lowered to almost nothing.... I am NOT a money hungry person. Sometimes I make just enough to make ends meet for the three of us, BUT, I have always felt that if I didn't have the money to buy it, it stayed in the store. I am NOT rich, but, I am not poor. Money is not on my list of top 10 things to have in my life. Some days it would be nice to have a little more than "just getting by"..BUT, I have learned to make the most of what I do have. So, if you think that I am just out to get MORE money form my ex, you are wrong. I just want what is right for my kids... not me. He helped make them, he should help pay for them. But, he doesn't want to. so, to sum it up.. I just want the CS payments to stay in tact... where as he wants the gone!!! And he will do and say anything in his power to get it that way.
    Since he's hiding income, by being paid for only 20 hrs a week, you can ask that the court impute income to him of at least min wage for 40 hrs a week. Anyhting less than full time, can be considered as underemployment.

Comment

Thank you... the courts have already computed his and my income both at 40 hrs a week at minimum pay rates. That is what makes him mad, because he "claims" he doesn't get 40hrs a week, and is only being paid 5.15 an hour. He has showed the courts papers.. which is his and his employers "contract" that states what he makes. But, I , on the other hand, work almost 40 hrs a week, --I get a 35 minute lunch break each day... but get scheduled for 40 hrs, and I DO make over minimum wage. What I make though isn't enough to "blow it out of the water." and he is not happy that they only compute my wages as the same as his. The last time we went to court--at DR--- they put all our info into the computer, and it came up with him paying the "LOWEST" amount possible by their calculations. And, he is still not happy with what they want him to pay. I know I should be happy that I at least get something form him, because there are people out there that don't see a dime from their ex'es, but, you get tired of fighting over the same things everytime something in this world changes when it comes to jobs or money.I AM happy that he finally has to pay for his kids--not for me--- what I am not happy with is his lack of wanting to even do it.
      Last edited by michelle1992; 01-14-2007, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Also, remember to re-file once the new minimum wage laws go into effect. I think it is going up to 7.25.

There is no reason he couldn't get a minimum wage job or multiple jobs to add up to 40 hours...

Comment

Working...
        X