joint custody in kentucky Kentucky

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joint custody in kentucky Kentucky

I have joint custody of my daughter but her father is the primary custodial parent now because she wanted to move back with him. They are having problens now and she states she wants to come back with me but he won't let her. When i was the primary custodial parent for 12yrs we didn't have any written agreement just a verbal communication and child support was set up. But when my daughter went to live with him he had agreement papers drawn up. We didn't go to court I agree to the arrangement. My question is do I have to have a new agreement drawn up or should I just take it to court so that there is no more problems.

Originally posted by angela34 View Post
    I have joint custody of my daughter but her father is the primary custodial parent now because she wanted to move back with him. They are having problens now and she states she wants to come back with me but he won't let her. When i was the primary custodial parent for 12yrs we didn't have any written agreement just a verbal communication and child support was set up. But when my daughter went to live with him he had agreement papers drawn up. We didn't go to court I agree to the arrangement. My question is do I have to have a new agreement drawn up or should I just take it to court so that there is no more problems.
    If he is not willing to voluntarily allow her to live with you, your ONLY option is to get a court order to specifiy where she will live.
    HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!
    How do you catch a very rare rabbit?
    (unique up on him)
    How do catch an ordinary rabbit?
    (same way)

Comment

Originally posted by angela34 View Post
      Was there an original court order for custody?

Was the agreement that your ex did when daughter went to live with him SIGNED by a Judge and made part of a court order?

Comment

Working...
      X