unmarried fathers have no rights Illinois

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unmarried fathers have no rights Illinois

Good luck to all the unmarried fathers that want to be part of you childs lives. We get to see our kids 3months out of the year and are basically walking wallets. The system is f###ked up. Maybe im just fed uip with the whole system. Good luck fathers!

Originally posted by jmbamb41 View Post
    Good luck to all the unmarried fathers that want to be part of you childs lives. We get to see our kids 3months out of the year and are basically walking wallets. The system is f###ked up. Maybe im just fed uip with the whole system. Good luck fathers!
    I understand your anger, but it takes constant enforcement so keep enfocing your vistation order.
    For father's (or mother's who are NCPs) who do NOT have a visitation order they have to get one and then keep enforcing the order.

I know it's stressful to fight for your rights, but your kids are worth it, aren't they?

Comment

daughter is well worth it

You have these lawyers that are basically crooks and judges that say they have to side with the mother even though the mother has moved 5 times in 9 months and cant keep a job because she is a lazy *** and wants to live off the child support that i give her, the whole system sucks. I ask my attorney to get a visitation hearing soon as possible, the earliest is mid march, but they send me a notice to get more child support in feb . Its all about money , this whole country is going to ****, people that dont work and are lazy get foodstamps and paid health insurance. While the working man has to pay for everything. Am i right or am i wrong. Lawyers , insurance companies, doctors, polititions are all crooks , sorry to be pissed at the system

Comment

RIGHT!! And it is supposed to be about "what's best for the child" and taking a child from the Mother is deemed "not the best interest of the child".

Doesn't seem to matter how unstable she is, or how often she violates visitation orders, what do they do?? NOTHING!! So when you're told get a visitation order and make sure it is enforced, what for, I ask??? NOTHING happens to CP in contempt of court. Not in my State!!

The only thing that did work to any degree was to establish a working relationship with the Mother and try to work things out that way. Courts, Attorneys, Mediators, and Evaluators are in it for the money, as well as the State CSE Offices.

Keep fighting though, a relationship with your daughter is definitely worth it. She does need her Father, which is contrary to what the Mother, and all listed agents refuse to recognize.

Comment

Originally posted by CLAWS View Post
          So when you're told get a visitation order and make sure it is enforced, what for, I ask???.
          Um, so you can see your children.

Originally posted by CLAWS View Post
          Courts, Attorneys, Mediators, and Evaluators are in it for the money, as well as the State CSE Offices..
          I know quite a few overworked and underpaid CSE workers who would get quite a chuckle out of that statement. A lot of these people can barely get by on their salary, and have to work second and third jobs. There is no "being in it for the money" for CSE workers.

Look, guys, I know you are frustrated. But you are both making blanket statements about mothers, judges, lawyers, insurance companies, doctors, and politicians that I'm sure you both know cannot possibly be true of EVERYONE. You are being completely histrionic.

The reason your child support hearing is scheduled for before your visitation hearing is because child support and visitation are two different issues. She probably filed before you did. You can't blame the courts because she was quicker to the courthouse. You aren't given X amount of visitation just because you pay support. It doesn't work that way.

The best way to work out the situation is to work with your child's mother as an equal partner, not as enemies. If you do noting but complain about how incompetent and lazy and irresponsible she is, then she will NEVER work with you. Put yor hatred for her aside and try to work together. If you can't, you have no one to blame but yourself. If you do, and she is still so disagreeable, file for contempt and keep on filing.

These are the consequences for having children with someone who you either are not married to or who you are divorced from. Quit complaining and deal with it.

Comment

Working...
          X