The courts do nothing New Jersey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The courts do nothing New Jersey

My finacee's ex-wife denys him visitation (which is court ordered) everytime she gets pissed at him. When we first started dating she got so jealous we didn't see his daughter for a month. He has filed charges but nothing ever comes of it. She has not been held accountable at all. Is there something we can do?

Originally posted by stepmom7 View Post
    My finacee's ex-wife denys him visitation (which is court ordered) everytime she gets pissed at him. When we first started dating she got so jealous we didn't see his daughter for a month. He has filed charges but nothing ever comes of it. She has not been held accountable at all. Is there something we can do?
    The answers are on your other thread http://www.laborlawtalk.com/showthread.php?t=164715

Comment

Originally posted by daddyofalexis
      there is nothing "we" can do. this is your fiance's daughter with his ex, let them handle it, you are not a party to this
      Ah Ha! Go away Kelly, shoo, scat- go crawl back into your hole.

Comment

excuse me? my name is steve you twit. and dad's fiancee has no right to get involved here, and you know it
        First, I am NOT a twit.
        Second, if you truly are not Kelly you should work on changing your style of giving advice and typing style. There is a woman, a troll, who has posted on many legal advice sites under different names and has been banned again and again from all of them, and your style is IDENTICAL to hers. The 2 things she is known most for is:
        1. Posting on very old threads- you have done so, been told by at least me and mommyof4 to not post on dead threads, yet you have continued to- just like Kelly.

2. The EXACT "advice" you gave on this thread- harping on the "we" situation.

So, I personally believe you are Kelly, but I MIGHT be wrong, so I won't report your posts for awhile until I see if your behavior continues or not. That means that you should stop posting on old threads and you should post advice that is actually helpful to a poster. (in other words, stop harping on the "we" situation- it's not THAT important).

Comment

actually IS important. it could make a difference in the outcome of dad's case that his fiance not get involved. if she does, dad will lose for sure. i have a beautiful 10 day old daughter with my gf, and my soon to be ex knows her place where alexis is concerned, theres only me, her father, and shaundra, her mother( although she does complain i spoil her, which is absolutely, 100 percent true!)
          Most posters who use the word "we" are usually intelligent enough to know that they cannot do anything legally, that thier GF/BF/spouse, etc. has to do the filings. For instance, the OP of this thread already stated that her BF filed , so it's obvious that she knows she can't personally do anything. In most cases the usuage of we is just a way of showing that they are together in dealing with the problem.

Comment

and another thing...

I know personally from experience that having that second party is actually HELPFUL. I helped my ex-boyfriend file for custody of his son. I went to every meeting with his attorney, I wrote statements, I filled out paperwork so it was neat, I went to every court date and guess what... Part of the reason he was given joint custody was because the judge was so impressed with how much I cared about his son and wanted to be a part of his life. In fact, even the child's mother saw it and despite the fact I'm no longer with the father I am still a part of the child's life. So please keep your mouth shut and your hands off the keyboard if you can't be polite and helpful.

Comment

Thanks to all those in support of the "we" comments. Apparently "daddyofalexis" is an idiot and has never been in a happy supportive relationship. So as the others have said, please don't reply unless you can be of help. To everyone else, thank you for understanding that I am well aware that I have to legal rights to the child, however I am very much involved in the situation as a supportive partner to my fiancee and loving friend to the child. In response to the situation at hand. The father has signed contempt charges twice now....however for each charge there were at least 5 cases (including police reports) that the mother has withheld visitation. I know that the best thing to do is probably just keep collecting the proof each time this happens, but I was just concerned that maybe the charges weren't filed correctly or the wording of the exact charge may be wrong. I guess I'm just so shocked that there have been no consequences that I thought maybe we were doing something wrong. Thanks to everyone that has been helpful!

Comment

Originally posted by stepmom7 View Post
                Thanks to all those in support of the "we" comments. Apparently "daddyofalexis" is an idiot and has never been in a happy supportive relationship. So as the others have said, please don't reply unless you can be of help. To everyone else, thank you for understanding that I am well aware that I have to legal rights to the child, however I am very much involved in the situation as a supportive partner to my fiancee and loving friend to the child. In response to the situation at hand. The father has signed contempt charges twice now....however for each charge there were at least 5 cases (including police reports) that the mother has withheld visitation. I know that the best thing to do is probably just keep collecting the proof each time this happens, but I was just concerned that maybe the charges weren't filed correctly or the wording of the exact charge may be wrong. I guess I'm just so shocked that there have been no consequences that I thought maybe we were doing something wrong. Thanks to everyone that has been helpful!
                daddyofalexis is not only an idiot, she's actually a troll named Kelly. She has now been banned and apparently her posts have all been deleted.

The paperwork was most likely okay, it's very sad, but courts tend to take a long time to actually do anything to a CP who denies visitation. Hang in there, keep collecting evidence and keep filing, eventually it will do some good.

Comment

Working...
                X