X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aynotal
    started a topic New Help (Dead Beat Dad) Arkansas

New Help (Dead Beat Dad) Arkansas

My children's father was recently order to pay child support. He will be mailing in the support, but, I have not recieved a payment. How would I go about requesting a wage assisgnment (support automatically deducted from his paycheck)?

• aynotal
    replied
    Thank you mom26. I feel more at ease now. Have a wonderful day!

Leave a comment:

• mom26
    replied
    Normally he the father will have to mail the checks to thechild support office and then they will mail them to you at least untill it is deducted out of his pay checks.. If he does not pay you he will just be that much behind..

Leave a comment:

• aynotal
    replied
    Please help...aynotal

Originally posted by mom26 View Post
    Sometimes support orders that just went into effect takes a month or two.before you recieve a check....
    My children father is not responsible and I do not believe he will mail the checks. The order is effective as of 10.27.06. I wasn't sure if he has to mail the payments for now until child support drafts his checks(wage assignment). Or if child support will not draft his checks and hold him responsible for making the payments.

Leave a comment:

• mom26
    replied
    Sometimes support orders that just went into effect takes a month or two.before you recieve a check....

Leave a comment:

• Suzy72
    replied
    Originally posted by aynotal View Post
    My children's father was recently order to pay child support. He will be mailing in the support, but, I have not recieved a payment. How would I go about requesting a wage assisgnment (support automatically deducted from his paycheck)?
    How long ago is 'recently'?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X