Grandparents Suck Oklahoma

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grandparents Suck Oklahoma

Ok here the problem. I'm having everytime my son go's to my mom's house he comes back with brusies or he has cut his own hair. Or he has gotten in to something. Because my mother doesnt watch my son. And he comes back and he crys for two days. And we dont know why he is crying. So my husband and I have decided to only let him go over there when we are able to be present. And to not let him spend the night anymore. And now she is taking us to court. To take away custody. Saying that we neglect our son. Witch is not true. What can I do.

Confused in Tulsa

So why do you let him to go there to begin with if he comes home upset? If this isn't the first time she has tried to get custody, is there other things you may not be posting about the issue?

Comment

Everytime I have to put my foot down. And not let her see him. She has said she is going to take us to court. So to keep the peace. She agreed to changed and I agreed to let him go over there to stop the fighting. But I am fed up with the way she acts. And I am not letting him spend the night. I said she can see him as long as one of us is there to make sure he is safe. I just dont know what to do. Because I dont have the money for and lawyer. And she is now wanting custady because she thinks I'm not going to let her see him at all. She always blows things out of the water. My second son died of sids and she is trying to say that he died because we didnt hold him enough. Even though we have the report that says it was sids. I dont know what the judge will listen to. She has a really good lawyer.

Comment

Originally posted by chrissiegirl View Post
        Everytime I have to put my foot down. And not let her see him. She has said she is going to take us to court. So to keep the peace. She agreed to changed and I agreed to let him go over there to stop the fighting. But I am fed up with the way she acts. And I am not letting him spend the night. I said she can see him as long as one of us is there to make sure he is safe. I just dont know what to do. Because I dont have the money for and lawyer. And she is now wanting custady because she thinks I'm not going to let her see him at all. She always blows things out of the water. My second son died of sids and she is trying to say that he died because we didnt hold him enough. Even though we have the report that says it was sids. I dont know what the judge will listen to. She has a really good lawyer.
        First of all she can not claim that your second son died from anything other then SIDS if that is what is on the death certificate. These days there is a lot more than assumtion that goes into that diagnosis. Second unless you are hiding something I really don't think that you have anything to worry about. Starting making some calls to lawyers, some will allow you to make payments after so much down. This is your son and if you feel he has been and will be in danger you need to fight this. Don't go down without a fight.
        Not an expert just stating what I know from experience and or moral standings

Comment

thanks for the support

well i took your advise and thing seem to be going ok right now she has agreed to not have him spend the night and see him on surten days so i want to thank you for the advise it help a lot

Comment

Working...
          X