Does he have a chance? Tennessee

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AL HR View Post
    Believe me, that will change. Since he's 8 months old, he's immobile and asleep a large amount of time, so you can take him everywhere.

When mom wants to spend quality time with her new bf, and sweet little junior is around 1+, walking everywhere, touching everything, I promise, she'll be happy if the baby's dad wants to sit. Have him continue to make the offer. She WILL take him up on it unless she has free and easily accessible babysitters already lined up.
    Ah, another thing to add to the orders. The right of first refusal. So, if she needs a babysitter, then she needs to ask the real daddy if he wants to babysit first.

Comment

Originally posted by AL HR View Post
      Believe me, that will change. Since he's 8 months old, he's immobile and asleep a large amount of time, so you can take him everywhere.

When mom wants to spend quality time with her new bf, and sweet little junior is around 1+, walking everywhere, touching everything, I promise, she'll be happy if the baby's dad wants to sit. Have him continue to make the offer. She WILL take him up on it unless she has free and easily accessible babysitters already lined up.
      She lives with her parents, so they watch him for her. I think she already pawns him off on them...but she wouldn't let us know that. I hope it will change because he needs time with his dad. I think when their son gets older and starts looking just like his dad, she won't be able to stand it. I think she will let us have him all the time then!!!

Comment

Yeah, that is too bad that she is being like that. I take my son with me everywhere I go too, unless I can't but that is because I have a hard time being away from him though.
        Who every posted that he should be first to babysit if the mother goes out is right. If my sister needs a sitter for more then and hour and a half she has to ask the father first. If he cant watch her then she can have who ever else watch the baby. The father had this put in during the mediation, because he doesnt want anyone but him or his mom watching her. He even told my niece that she couldnt talk to or like my sisters fiance.
        I hope the best for you, its really tough I know my sister and I are dealing with the same thing. Its already been going on about 4 yrs now though. I am hoping that the next time she ends up in court she is able to get full custody, because the dad is just using the baby to get to my sister and have power over her. I know its a pain we are suposed to go to Disneyland this weekend and he apporved her to leave the state and now he is telling us that we can't take her. I dont know what we are going to do we have already paid for her to go. Its sad when these parents hurt their own kids in order to hurt the other parent.

Comment

I know it is sad, but in the long run the other parent will hurt their self...because the child will start to understand what the parent is doing and then resent it. That is what I hope happens with my soon to be step son. I truly think when he gets a little older, and starts to get more time with his father he will want to be with him instead of his mother. I think that is why she doesn't want his father to have more time with him. You can just tell that he is going to a daddy's boy.

Iím very sorry about you situation...I wish you the best of luck, and I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Comment

Yes your very right! Kids are smart and understand whats going on. My niece is only three and it doesnt matter if its my sister or me dropping her off to her dad. She makes up a hundred excuses as to why she can't go to his house everything from he isnt home to he is too far away. Then she begs us not to take her then the whole time going into the house she is screaming and crying and holding on for dear life. She has left finger nail marks and scraches on me from it before.
            Yes that is a sign that something is wrong and my sister brought this up in court but it didnt make a difference.
            Thanx I will also keep you in my prayers

Comment

Working...
            X