Child Custoy Tip - PA Jen and Dave Line Pennsylvania

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Child Custoy Tip - PA Jen and Dave Line Pennsylvania

I wanted to fill everybody in on a little known system that exists in PA for parents involved in child custody cases. It is the first in the nation. Hopefully more states will follow.

Last edited by Tom; 10-26-2006, 01:30 PM.
    All Things Pennsylvania Family Law

what is the tip...my internet connection will not allow me to visit that site...thanks.

Comment

try copying and pasting the URL into your browser. Its a link to my site with some information on the Jen and Dave line and a link to the Jen and dave site.

or you could do a internet search for "Jen and dave Line"

Comment

Originally posted by stepmomof2 View Post
        what is the tip...my internet connection will not allow me to visit that site...thanks.

All it shows you is a 1-900 number that you can call to learn if the other parent involved in a custody battle has had any criminal charges filed against them in the state of PA. But in order to find out anything you have to file an application with the prothonotary. But if you ask me, if you take the time to fill out the application with the prothonotary, you might as well have them mail the report to you.
        This is my personal opinion.

Comment

And if you have an atty...any atty worth the price of a cup of coffee will get all of the information and dirt on the other party, anyway. (I know mine did and HIS atty did a background check on me. Unfortunately for the ex, the only one with a criminal record was him.)
          HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!
          How do you catch a very rare rabbit?
          (unique up on him)
          How do catch an ordinary rabbit?
          (same way)

Comment

What you see is spam

Comment

SPAM?

Yes you could have an attorney do the work for you but that is going to cost you money. We all know attorneys don't charge a cheap hourly rate.

If you take the time to fill out the application with the prothonotary, which doesn't take that long, you can call in any time, as often as you want to find out updated information on the other parent.

Comment

You are not allowed to solicit business off of this forum

The information is available for free on any states courts website. Penn is below.

http://www.publicrecordsinfo.com/cou...rt_records.htm

If someone askes me about a state, I will find then the site for free.

All it takes is the proper spelling of a persons name, and perhaps the date of birth.
                Last edited by GotSmart; 10-25-2006, 11:48 AM.

Comment

The Jen and Dave Line is not a business. It is run by the Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts.

So before you go calling my post spam be sure to know what you are talking about.

The site you posted is a business.

Comment

Hmmm

My information site is free.

Yours charges a fee.

Comment

Originally posted by GotSmart View Post
                      My information site is free.

Yours charges a fee.

Arent't 1-900 numbers a charge by minute number???
                      Not an expert just stating what I know from experience and or moral standings

Comment

My point exactly.

It does not pass the duck test to me!

Comment

Got Smart, can you provide the one for Alabama? I would really appreciate it!
                          -----------------------------------------
                          98% of the population is asleep. The other 2% are staring around in complete amazement, abject terror, or both.

Comment

Originally posted by AL HR View Post
                            Got Smart, can you provide the one for Alabama? I would really appreciate it!

http://www.publicrecordsinfo.com/cou...rt_records.htm

I just do a quick search

(state) public records. Then look at the web address to narrow down the search to specifics.

Comment

First off, its not my site.

2nd the number does charge by the minute. Read through the site, it explains the charges.

3rd, good luck trying to get any records off of the site he mentioned. The site is a gimmick.

4th, what the heck is the duck test?

All I did is offer a tip for anybody that might be interested. I have no affliation with the Jen and Dave line. Take it or leave it, if you don't want to use it then don't.

Comment

Working...
                              X