No announcement yet.

Concerned Parent Maryland

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should put a "no trespassing sign" on your property. If she attempts to barge in your house again at least you can get her on trespassing!

Comment

Originally posted by stuckinamuck View Post
      You should put a "no trespassing sign" on your property. If she attempts to barge in your house again at least you can get her on trespassing!
      That's a very good idea, as long as it doesn't interfere with exchanging child for visits.

Comment

Is the restraining order still in effect?
        HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!
        How do you catch a very rare rabbit?
        (unique up on him)
        How do catch an ordinary rabbit?
        (same way)

Comment

I agree with your opinion. The courts are always leery of any parent coming in at the 11th hour with a child molestation charge when there has never been an issue before. That was a really stupid move on her part. Good luck and let us know how it turns out.
          HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!
          How do you catch a very rare rabbit?
          (unique up on him)
          How do catch an ordinary rabbit?
          (same way)

Comment

Good Luck!!!! Sounds good for you.
            Not an expert just stating what I know from experience and or moral standings

Comment

By the way. Did you give your lawyer a copy of the posts?? Just curious if he was as amused as we were.
              Not an expert just stating what I know from experience and or moral standings

Comment

i agree with you printing out all of the posts your ex sent. it only shows her craziness!!!!!! And the sad thing is, in her posts she tries to make herself the victim but because she is so GUILTY, she cannot do it. LOL! I say go for full custody. Good Luck and please keep us posted on the NUT CASE!

Comment

Working...
                X