This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In pennsylvania

I have been accused of harassment towards another employee. She filed this charged becasue we got into an argument with eachother. She started cursing at me, and I to her. She said told me "your F**** done". To me this is a threat, but what I dont understand is that at first she said that I hit her, now because another witness said I did not hit her and she had no marks of proof, she found another reason to get me. This lady is a complete storyteller and because of this she got me fired from my job and I lost me place to live. I don't know what to do? I never have had a problem like this before. it also proves shes out to get me, because she quit her job, and then 2 or 3 hours later she called up screaming and yelling making a big thing out of an argument, complaining, and then called the cops. So she got everyhting that she wanted.
    Last edited by uNdeRcOveRgiRL; 07-30-2004, 09:03 AM.
    to the point....

An old supervisor of mine has accused me of harassment. Its not true and I need help and many questions answered? I don't know exactly how this site works? I don't know how I can find out answers to this problem, that has left me without a job and has left me back to my family's house?

Originally posted by uNdeRcOveRgiRL
    I have been accused of harassment towards another employee. She filed this charged becasue we got into an argument with eachother. She started cursing at me, and I to her. She said told me "your F**** done". To me this is a threat, but what I dont understand is that at first she said that I hit her, now because another witness said I did not hit her and she had no marks of proof, she found another reason to get me. this lady is a complete storyteller and because of this she got me fired from my job and I lost me place to live. I don't know what to do? I never have had a problem like this before. it also proves shes out to get me, because she quit her job, and then 2 or 3 hours later she called up screaming and yelling making a big thing out of an argument, complaining, and then called the cops. So because of this I lost.
    My suggestion would be to consult an attorney, and find out how to proceed. Get statements from any witnesses and go from there.
    Best wishes.
    Sue
    FORUM MODERATOR

www.laborlawtalk.com

Comment

Originally posted by Sue
      My suggestion would be to consult an attorney, and find out how to proceed. Get statements from any witnesses and go from there.
      Best wishes.
      I have, and the only problem is how to prove she is a liar, because one lady says i hit her another lady says i did, also she still goes over to the job and constantly talks bad about me, i know this because my fiance works there. she just wont give up? Should i counter sue her after i win the case? for loss of wages etc?
      to the point....

An old supervisor of mine has accused me of harassment. Its not true and I need help and many questions answered? I don't know exactly how this site works? I don't know how I can find out answers to this problem, that has left me without a job and has left me back to my family's house?

Comment

Your Situation

You should talk to an attorney. Ofttimes, there are places where you can get free legal assistance.
        Lillian Connell

Forum Moderator
        www.laborlawtalk.com

Comment

Working...
        X