Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a lawyer who will fight for what's right please spend a min too read az

hello please spend the few mins too read my story .. my name is (deleted) im a az native of 42 yrs .. please deal with the misspellings and what not .I really don't know were to start so why not from the beginning I was born very hyper needing 150mg of cylert . ridlen would do nothing and also slight slow at learning I would base my grade leval at 8.5 poss now... at 3.5 of age I was hit by a uninsurred new car that the lady was using gov cash funding program to pay for.. hit me and drugged me under for a way down the road I should of not made it my parents sighned for my arm to be taken off but 14 hrs later they saved me and the arm I have prob about 60%usage in it .and its my dominant arm. my parents did try to lobby for maditory ins in the 70s I was on 3 local tv networks as I recal I think that's all that had news in those days ... being hyper and disabled was horrific in school ...as the arm prevented me from sports etc. bullied on .finaly in my late teens I had enough of babying my arm found that if I worked hard I didn't need the cylert .I also found trade I wanted to be in.. hvac my moms 1st marrage ex owned his own ac comp and would take me down there to help him at the age of 12 in summer or on weekends being a dropout I knew I had 2 choices I could flip burgers or I could work hard and so I did worked my *** off I felt I had to outdo everyone as that's my core belief and I did this work proudly for close to 27 yrs.... in 2004 I got into a new relationship with a woman ive known all my life she had 3 kids with the same man just to find out he was a meth addict so he was 0 support for the kids I took them in with no gov help accept there insurance ...I love my kids and well for that I was blessed with a son so now of course I have 4. they are my life my biggest investment ...when I took them on and the surprise of my son/was told I could not have kids .I never expected the money needed and the economee to flop for a fam of 6 and well I lost my house cause ide rather feed the kids then mortgage.. the gov went off my waiges and the father does not pay support for his 3 kids my wife has tried multiple gov forms but they don't do any thing on this guy ......so ide been doing good life was great. and then in 2012 our rental house burned down to ground took rural metro 24 mins too show up when 1/2 min away was sun city fire dept but a rural metro has the only stupid law in the state that they have to be there 1st before any other fire dept can be called on ...had no insurance why cause the state was not helping my family as far as food stamps or trying to get child support from said ex ...so we end up homeless as the school puts it living me and wife outside in rv while our 4 children are in 1 room in my mom and sisters house . within a week my hrs at work drop to less than 20 to 15 a week I call unemployment but they said ide have to get to 3 to 6 hrs a week before they help then few months later i get in a horrific acc at work fallling off a roof with the help of a coworker my boss begged me not to file a claim as i as he said was just bruesed and would hurt for a while and a fasle claim would rase his ins rates .. 3 months later i use my own insurance to goto the doctor and well if i had waited much longer my ankles would of have to be fussed .. so on my left ive had a microfactur and ligament reattachment on ankle twice and work on knee then on right side had to have a 1/2 inch bone graph and a tendon reattachment ..arm alnar nerve relocation in my bad arm ..and now been told buy 2 nurosurgens that i need a acdf done to neck this ex boss of mine new i was hurt and when i told him about needing surgerys he never mentand workmans comp ins.... so acces has been doing the ins for me and paying for my surgerys i feel really screwed no money income for about 2 yrs now im in therapy/meds as i have to come to terms that ill never do ac work agian as the job guy at the ssi hearing i went to said this but may be able to do slight part time phone or morge work im fighting that as i still need surgerys and on my therapy side says im not able menatly stable to work .. as i cry and pull my hair out and more ..hourly ......ive had no time to focus on healing as it is all stress of no money no were to live .kids do not understand that . as i really had nothing to sell as all went up in the house fire ...i did find out how to file a work claim wich i did 1yr and 2 n months later keeep in mind that first and a half yr i was really doped up as i had 7 surgerys they sentme info i sent it back and never heard back well this nov 2 i had that ssi case withthe judge thers 26 more days for her to decide so this last week in a rage i called workmans comp and im inthe system they just droppped the ball and there sending the ins carrier the claim down fall is the time i filed close to 3 months late i even have a senator aware of my ssi part of story multiple leters from him but it dont help me now.. im still trapped in the rv and kids in house.me and my family have 2 dif life styles my kids are students of the month and on honer roll .they goto country meadows by bus because of a mkceany act that if your homeless you can stay at school the kids went too remeber i had a housefire.life is horrific for me and my kids ... if he had just did the right thing and made me goto the docts then ide probuly be able too still work and not be homeless but the delay did its damage ..my kids wont have another chrismas thats not fair its just not fair.. i just need someone to hear me ...I need someone to care ...by the way ive set the acdf surgery for jan 29 ...im scared to death how am i too heal with this surgery living in a moterhome and today ssi showed up i was denied if the ex boss would of just did what the law states for him to do i wouldnt be in this mess i feel there has to be something that can be done asfar as workmans comp but only if you tell them too buy they way i made around $50.000 last 10yrs of work im saying this too show you im not some trash trying too take handouts but i need the right people to stand up for me .. I know that there will be trolls talking bs but remember you the taxpayer is paying for all my meds and surgery's instead of my ex boss .............
    Last edited by Betty3; 12-21-2014, 09:55 AM.

• Betty3
    replied
    & please let us know what specific question(s) you have. (leaving out any unnecessary information/details)

Leave a comment:

• cactus jack
    replied
    Paragraphs and spell/grammar check would help a lot. I did what I could to clean it up, so swat455 I ask that you read this and tell me if it is correct, then I (and others) will reply and see what your options might be.

Originally posted by swat455-EDITED View Post
    Hello please spend the few min too read my story.

My name is (deleted) im a az native of 42 yrs.

Please deal with the misspellings and what not. I really don't know were to start so why not from the beginning. I was born very hyper needing 150mg of cylert. Ritalin would do nothing and also slight slow at learning I would base my grade level at 8.5 poss now.

At 3.5 of age I was hit by a uninsured new car that the lady was using gov cash funding program to pay for...hit me and drugged me under for a way down the road I should of not made it my parents signed for my arm to be taken off but 14 hrs later they saved me and the arm I have prob about 60%usage in it, and its my dominant arm.

My parents did try to lobby for mandatory ins in the 70s I was on 3 local tv networks as I recall I think that's all that had news in those days.

Being hyper and disabled was horrific in school ...as the arm prevented me from sports etc. bullied on .

Finally in my late teens I had enough of babying my arm found that if I worked hard I didn't need the cylert. I also found trade I wanted to be in...hvac. My moms 1st marriage ex owned his own ac comp and would take me down there to help him at the age of 12 in summer or on weekends. Being a dropout I knew I had 2 choices I could flip burgers or I could work hard and so I did worked my *** off I felt I had to outdo everyone as that's my core belief and I did this work proudly for close to 27 yrs.

In 2004 I got into a new relationship with a woman Iíve known all my life she had 3 kids with the same man, just to find out he was a meth addict. So he was 0 support for the kids I took them in with no gov help except their insurance. I love my kids and well for that I was blessed with a son so now of course I have 4. They are my life my biggest investment...when I took them on and the surprise of my son/was told I could not have kids .

I never expected the money needed and the economy to flop for a fam of 6, and well I lost my house cause Iíd rather feed the kids then mortgage. The govít went off my wages and the father does not pay support for his 3 kids my wife has tried multiple govít forms but they don't do any thing on this guy. So Iíd been doing good, life was great.

And then in 2012 our rental house burned down to ground took rural metro 24 min to show up when Ĺ min away was sun city fire dept. But a rural metro has the only stupid law in the state that they have to be there 1st before any other fire dept can be called on.

Had no insurance why cause the state was not helping my family as far as food stamps or trying to get child support from said ex...so we end up homeless as the school puts it.

Living me and wife outside in RV while our 4 children are in 1 room in my mom and sisters house. Within a week my hrs at work drop to less than 20 to 15 a week I call unemployment but they said Iíd have to get to 3 to 6 hrs a week before they help.

Then few months later I get in a horrific accident at work falling off a roof. With the help of a coworker my boss begged me not to file a claim as I as he said was just bruised and would hurt for a while and a false claim would rase his ins rates.

3 months later I use my own insurance to goto the doctor and well if I had waited much longer my ankles would of have to be fussed. So on my left Iíve had a micro-fracture and ligament re-attachment on ankle twice and work on knee then on right side had to have a Ĺ inch bone graph and a tendon re-attachment. Arm ulnar nerve relocation in my bad arm, and now been told by 2 neurosurgeons that I need a ACDF done to neck.

This ex boss of mine knew I was hurt and when I told him about needing surgeries he never mentioned workmanís comp ins. So acces has been doing the insurance for me and paying for my surgeries I feel really screwed no money income for about 2 yrs now. Iím in therapy/meds as I have to come to terms that Iíll never do HVAC work again as the job guy at the SSI hearing I went to said this but may be able to do slight part time phone or morge work im fighting that as I still need surgeries and on my therapy side says Iím not able mentally stable to work.

As I cry and pull my hair out and more...hourly...Iíve had no time to focus on healing as it is all stress of no money no where to live. Kids do not understand that. As I really had nothing to sell as all went up in the house fire. I did find out how to file a work claim which I did 1yr and 2 n months later.

keep in mind that first and a half yr I was really doped up as I had 7 surgeries they sent me info I sent it back and never heard back well this Nov 2 I had that SSI case with the judge thereís 26 more days for her to decide so this last week in a rage I called workmanís comp and im in the system they just dropped the ball and there sending the insurance carrier the claim down fall is the time I filed close to 3 months late. I even have a senator aware of my SSI part of story multiple letters from him but it donít help me now.

Iím still trapped in the RV and kids in house. Me and my family have 2 different life styles my kids are students of the month and on honor roll. They go to Country Meadows by bus because of a mkceany act that if your homeless you can stay at school the kids went to. Remember I had a house fire. Life is horrific for me and my kids.

If he had just did the right thing and made me go to the doctors, then Iíd probably be able too still work and not be homeless but the delay did itís damage. My kids wonít have another Christmas thatís not fair. Itís just not fair.

I just need someone to hear me. I need someone to care.

By the way Iíve set the ACDF surgery for Jan 29.

Iím scared to death. How am I too heal with this surgery living in a motor home? And today SSI showed up, I was denied.

If the ex boss would of just did what the law states for him to do I wouldnít be in this mess. I feel there has to be something that can be done as far as workmanís comp but only if you tell them to.

By they way, I made around $50.000 last 10 yrs. of work. Iím saying this too show you Iím not some trash trying to take handouts, but I need the right people to stand up for me.

I know that there will be trolls talking BS but remember you the taxpayer is paying for all my meds and surgery's instead of my ex boss.

Leave a comment:

• Betty3
    replied
    You can contact a lawyer with your question(s) or if you want us to try and help you, why don't you number your question(s) 1, 2, etc. & ask very specific questions & leave out any unnecessary details.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• ElleMD
    replied
    I did read it all and I still have no idea what your question is. At all. You start with things that happen when you were 3 and talk about everything from your child custody issues, to house fires to medical ailments. Skip the life history and share only what you actual have a question regarding.

Leave a comment:

• Betty3
    replied
    OP, if you want to talk to a lawyer, you can try a referral from your local or state bar assoc. or try your local legal aid society or maybe there is a law school in your area.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Your post is near impossible to read.

This board is unlikely to get you specific on target legal help ...lots of good suggestions but not legal counsel per se.

In general if you were hurt at work but failed to file a timely WC claim then once the deadline passes, your point is dead in the water ..and that may be your problem as to WC

Leave a comment:

• Betty3
    replied
    Agree, we cannot help you here or you will not find a reputable lawyer from posting here. Sorry.

I deleted your name from your post for your protection due to spammers & trolls who frequent forums. It is best you don't have your name posted.

Leave a comment:

• cbg
    replied
    Your post is very difficult to read. Please use some paragraphs and white space next time.

This is not an attorney referral services and reputable lawyers do not troll message boards looking for clients. You cannot find representation by posting on a message board.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X