Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

About My Pernament and Stationary Report Whith 8% Impairment Lower Back California

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About My Pernament and Stationary Report Whith 8% Impairment Lower Back California

I got my P&S report on friday from the Doctor hes a (QME,IME) it reads : the patient can be considered to have reached a point of Maximal Medical Improvment and is Considered Pernament and stationary the doctor told me i had a herniated disc and in the report he wrote? (i have L5-S1 Disck Disminished 3-4 mm focal Disc Extrusion causing narrowing of the anterior and pain in he nerve roots) i was rated an 8% Impairment to the lumbar spine usiing the AMA Guideline in (CALIFORNIA) over all i was given and 11% WPI im 24 years and got injured at work and my injury is 100% work related thats whats in the report just wondering is that is a good rating?? first injury i have, I have pain all day from my back to runs the my back leg im on restriction of no pushing and pulling or lifting more than 10lbs this efected my whole life since i have lil boy and i cant play with him or carry him so my question is if this is a good rating i feel like its Low? i was offer Epidural Injections alot of times but i never got any since i have heard alot of bad things the doctor said i will never get better that will have to learn to live with it that bieng said its been more than 1 year and half since the accident and i havent gotten better thats why im concern about an 8% for my back? How much whould a fair settlement be here in California? with Future Medical Care he wrote Future care should include repeat Orthopedic visits with Prescriptions for Medication for Occasional Exacerbations short courses of the therapy, Epidural injections and potential Surgery is a possibility and should be provided to him as Provision for Future Care PLEASE HELP ME?????????????????????

Your duplicate thread has been deleted. Please post your question only once. Generally all responders read all posts. Any/all replies will be posted in this thread.
    Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

No one here is a doctor. We have not evaluated you nor seen your medical reports. As such, it is impossible to tell whether 8% or 11% are appropriate. You also do not mention what the accident actually was or what treatment you have had or is being recommended.

Based solely on my previous experience, anything around the 10% mark is typical for injuries where surgery is not indicated or performed and the follow up is as general as yours (prn for meds and conservative measures). At only 24, it would be rare for any injury to prevent you from working going forward and you do not mention that you are unable to work.
      I post with the full knowledge and support of my employer, though the opinions rendered are my own and not necessarily representative of their position. In other words, I'm a free agent.

Comment

Help?

well it was a work related and i sliped and fell due to company negligence i was not working for 10 months after the deposition we had they offer me to return to work with restrictions that was only after the deposition when i showed actual pictures of where i slipped, they have me back working doing just paper work office job now they are working with my restriction. I can't lift anything heavy because my back starts to hurt i can't stand up for long periods of time as pain radiates down to my left leg (nerve Pinching) my job consisted of heavy lifting from 25lbs to 55lbs all day long from boxes to bags i have had accupunture and therapy Chiropractic adjustment session just wondering if im getting a fair reating???? this is my first accident its been over a year and 1/2 and i havent gotten better and im concern doctor wrote future medical care with therapy and repeat Orthopedic visits with Prescriptions for Medication for Occasional Exacerbations short courses of the therapy, Epidural injections and potential Surgery is a possibility and should be provided to him as Provision for Future Care

Comment

What did the company do that was negligent? I ask for a reason.

It is really hard to understand your posts when you do not use sentences or punctuation.
          I post with the full knowledge and support of my employer, though the opinions rendered are my own and not necessarily representative of their position. In other words, I'm a free agent.

Comment

sorry using my cell there was water leaking for months that turn into ice in a freezers main entrance. I was told to get some supplies when i slipped, the ice was about 6x5 feet

Comment

If you don't currently have an attorney representing you in your case, it might not be a bad idea to get one to help you navigate through the system.
              I am not able to respond to private messages. Thanks!

Comment

WC is a no fault system and what you describe wouldn't be one of the few exceptions. So while you may blame your employer, according to the law, it was just as much your fault for not being more careful walking around. It is rare for any back injury to not have potential surgery listed as a future possibility. I honestly wouldn't put too much stock or worry into it.

Again, 10% is pretty common for a non-surgical back claim.

Comment

Working...
                X